The Volcano

This is especially for LimSophie~
_______________________________________

Nagisa's POV

I've been to Karma-kun's house for a few times but I still stare at it every time I went there.

"Same as usual?" Karma laughed.
"Haha~"
"Come on, let's go to my room."
"Coming!"

It was a triple-story house. I usually come on Sunday because I'm always busy on Monday to Friday and mom doesn't like me coming home late.

"Nagisa-kun~"
"Yes Karma-kun?"
"Do you want snacks?
"It's okay. You don't need to serve me."
"Nah it's okay. So want some?"
"Okay."

Karma led me to his room and we sat on his bed.

I sighed.
"What's the matter?"
"It's just my mom would probably..oh nevermind."

Right. I haven't told Karma-kun about my mom. I've always kept it a secret cause I'm afraid that if one day when Karma-kun knew the truth, he'll leave me.

"Would what? You know you can tell me anything, but if you don't want to talk about it it's okay."
"Any homework today?" I tried to change the subject.
"Not much."
"Wanna play some games?" Karma-kun asked.
"We could but our exams are coming."
"Oh yeah. Maybe next time?"
"Deal."

We chatted for a while and I decided that it was time to go home.

"Well gotta go home before my mom complains. See ya tomorrow!"
"Bye~"

I ran as fast as I could back to my house so that mom wouldn't have to beat me again for coming home late. But I was too late. By the time I opened the door, mom was standing there, looking furious.

"I'm back mom." I didn't dare to look her in the eye.
"Where had you been?"
"I was er- doing revision with Karma at his house."
"Oh is that so? You little murderer?"
"I'm sorry mom..."
"Get out!"she kicked me and pulled my hair.
"Owww!" I screamed.
"You don't deserve friends! You killed him! Now get out!"

I was locked outside. Like she said, I killed him. I killed my own father.

Karma's POV

It was a fun time with Nagisa. I wonder what he does at home everyday.

I went for a walk at the park near Nagisa's house and sat down on a bench.

"Get out!"

After that, I heard someone scream. It sounded like Nagisa but I wasn't sure.

I hope he's okay.

Third Person's POV

Nagisa's mine... You won't take him from me will you Karma-kun? If you do that, I will promise you that you will pay....

_______________________________________

So this is the third chapter~ Actually it wasn't so hard to write a Karmagisa story~ just need to think about Nagisa and Karma a lot~ Well see you guys in the next chapter!

Neko-san