The Call

Nagisa's POV

I woke up early and went to school. I met Karma on the way.

"Nagisa-kun!" He called.
"Oh hey, Karma."
"So how did it go with your mom yesterday?"
I just remained silent.
"Nagisa?"
"Oh it's fine." I turned the other way.
"Hey, are you okay? What happened to you?"he spotted the bruises on my hands and legs.
"I just fell down on the way."
"You sure? It doesn't look like it."
"I'm fine." I smiled to him.

We reached school and went to our own classes and I went to meet up with Karma after school as usual. But this time, Karma didn't show up. I sat on the bench while waiting for him. Suddenly, my phone rang.

"Sorry Nagisa-kun, I can't meet you today. Got a club meeting today. Is it okay if you walk home yourself?" It was Karma.
"Okay. See you then. Bye."

I grabbed my bag and walked out the school gate. This isn't the first time because Karma is quite busy so sometimes I would have to go home alone.

This time, my phone rang again. It was from Kayano.

"Hello? Oh hey Nagisa! "
"Kayano? Why did you call me? "
"Why can't I call you~?"she said.
"Your sound is disgusting when you do that."
"Oh come on! Hey, wanna hang out with us?"
"Us?"
"Our classmates will are coming~ Nakamura, Sugino, Hayami, Isogai... "
"Sure but can Karma come?"
"Yeah why not?"
"When is it?"
"This Sunday, 2 pm at 3-E class. You wouldn't forget it will you?"
"Of course I won't! Yeah, see you this Sunday! I'll tell Karma about it."

It was the first time Kayano has called  after we graduated from Kunugigaoka Junior High School.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Tell me about what?"
"Karma-kun? You scared me! "
"Haha, so what were you gonna say?"
"Oh, Kayano invited us to join the others and meet up at 3-E class. You wanna come?"
"Yeah, gotta get my revenge on Terasaka! "
"Haha~"

I can't wait until Sunday. I wonder who'll be there~

Karma's POV

I was humming songs while walking home. Since Nagisa wanted to go home by himself, he left and I started to walk home too.

"I will get my revenge on Terasaka for teasing me last time! And we'll see what he thinks about it..."

[ Terasaka on the other side ]
"Achooo! Who is talking about me?!"

[ Okay, okay, back to Karma ]
I was thinking about Nagisa all day. Did his mom beat him? Nah, it can't be right? She was so nice the last time I visited Nagisa.

"Hopefully not."

Third Person's POV

Let's see... We'll wait till this Sunday and see how my plan goes...

_______________________________________
Yeah I know... I always end with the third person... ;-; and it's a bit short.... But anyways, I hope you guys like the story!

Neko-Chan