Three

Kenzie

It's two hours into morning dance block when Abby calls for break. 

We start to walk onto the dancers den when a gentle, but firm hand grabs my arm. 

I turn around. It's Marduk, the brand new sexy dance choreographer. I smile up at him. He's pretty tall, at least 6'1. 

"Hi," I say, trying my hardest to be as hot as humanly possible. Marduk smirks at me. 

"Hi," he says, smiling. "I'm sorry, I just don't think I caught your name." 

I smirk and raise an eyebrow. "Forget about me already, have you?" I ask, giggling. 

"No," he says. "So, what's your name?" 

I'm bamboozled. Usually, whenever I flirt with a guy and tease them, not matter the age, they always flirt back. But not this guy. 

Maybe I'm not showing enough skin. I adjust my shirt so that I'm showing just a teasing amount of cleavage, enough to casually draw his eyes towards me. 

"Mackenzie," I say coolly. He nods.

"Thank you," he says. He continues on with his life.

I stand there, completely befuddled. How could he not  resist, me, the one and only Kenzie Ziegler? 

I quietly follow him to where he's going. Or, at least I try to. I don't get very far. I'm doing perfectly fine until I trip on something and fall forward. 

Like magic, he turns around and catches me, as if he knew I was there the whole time. I stare up into his deep eyes. They really are eyes I could get lost in. 

I wonder if he realizes how hot he is. I stare for a little longer into his eyes, until his face breaks into a sly grin. 

"Are you okay?" He asks. 

I nod and stand up. I brush my leggings off and smile at him sheepishly.

"I'm so sorry about that," I drawl. "I was just going to grab a drink of water and I tripped on something." Marduk nods. 

"Well, get your water, because we're cutting break early," he says, completely immune to the Mackenzie Secudtress Magic. 

I stare at him, not realizing that my face is twisted with anger. He takes a small step back.

"Are you okay?" He asks again. I snap out of it. 

"What?" I say. "Oh, yeah. I'm sorry." 

"That's fine," he says, "Really, you need to get your water. Break is almost over." 

I nod and push past him to get water, but he stops and grabs my arm. I turn to look at him.

Again, with the eyes! I smile at him. 

He looks like he's going to say something, but then shakes his head. "Never mind," he says, smiling at me and walking away. 

I sit by the water fountain. I feel a little discouraged. Maybe my Hot Magic has gone away. 

I toss my hair and stare at the photo on the wall. It's me and my old boyfriend, Johnny, and Abby hanging out at my two year anniversary with him. We dated from 11- two months ago. 

I'm 13, going to be 14 soon. Maddie is 15. 

Johnny and I broke up because I cheated on him for my math teacher. I couldn't help it, really. He was just so hot, and he wanted it, so I had to take the chance while I had it. 

I shake my head. I have to stop thinking about Johnny. What I really need to do is get back to class. 

I walk into Studio A. Marduk smiles at me, and pulls me outside, saying he has to ask me about my solo. When we get outside, he pins me with my back facing the wall. 

"You know," he says roughly into my ear, "You should stop trying to fuck me." 

My face heats up. The audacity he has to say that to me! 

"I," I say, but my voice has gone missing. I nod, and I can feel him smile. 

"Good girl," he says. He pulls back and looks at me. 

I smile wanly. He smiles back. 

And then, he does the sexiest thing ever. 

He winks at me.

-
-
-

A/n: shit man it's about to go down. Going to sleep soon, or at least done writing for today. Goodnight, babes ❣️ will write at lunch or something tomorrow.