(11) Beautiful Morning

The next morning, the couple wakes up, still in each others arms.  With a mutual feeling, they both look each other in the eyes and greet each other a good morning.  They smile at each other and Jack finally breaks the silence.  "I'll start breakfast, love " he says as he leaves Rose in the bed.  He got up and made his way to the kitchen.  He cooked pancakes, adding bananas and strawberries on the side of the plates and put chocolate and strawberry syrup on the table.  After cooking the pancakes, he puts two on each plate and goes back to the bedroom where Rose is getting dressed.  After realizing that she was changing, he kept his gentlemen like tendancies and turned away from her.  Rose pulled her dress over her head and saw that Jack's back was facing her.  She let out a soft chuckle.  "I am done changing now, Mr. Dawson" she teased.  He blushed and turned to face her with a smirk on his face.  They shared a smile, "breakfast is ready, hun." Jack said.  He turned to leave the room and Rose followed.  When they both reached the kitchen, Jack pulled out the chair for Rose.  "Thank you." She says politely.  "You're welcome, Ms." He teased.  They both finished up breakfast and sat peacefully at the table.  "You want to go sit on the porch hun?" Jack asked.  Rose smiled in agreement as they both got up to clean and put their shoes on. Rose took a quick glance at the clock to see it was only eight.  This gave them an hour til they began work.

       They made their way onto the porch and enjoyed the light breeze of the morning.  "I love you, Rose." Jack said calmly.  Rose blushed.  "I love you too, Jack." They shared a smile and watched the leaves blowing on the street.  They shared small talk to pass the time.  When 8:30 came around they got ready to go.  While they were walking, they took their time to enjoy their surroundings.  For some reason today seemed like such a beautiful day.  They couldn't tell if it was because of the breeze, or the colorful flowers or leaves.  "I can't wait for the baby to come, Jack!" Rose exclaimed. "I can't wait either. You're going to be such a wonderful mother, love." Jack gushed.  "You really think so?" Rose innocently asked.  Jack smiled, "of course I do, darling." He said.  They continue walking and sharing small talk all the while enjoying the view and the weather.  Finally they reach Rose's work place and realize it is time to depart.  They share a moment of sadness because they have to leave but remember in a few short hours they would be together again soon.  They share a kiss and Jack watches Rose walk into the restaraunt while he leaves to go to his job.