Love at last.. maybe?

Mia's  pov

I shut Alex's front door behind me and all the lights were off. I stumbled over the toys I had here for Adam. He was so kind to let me stay here with another guys baby. Maybe he really does love me because no other guy would do that. It was kinda late and I'm just now getting home. Austin and I talked all night and he tried suckering me into his bedroom. He wanted me to sleep with him and I didn't want to but I did. I don't know why but it was a one time old times thing. I feel bad about it now.

"Alex" I whispered

I could see he was asleep in his bed with the covers on him. I sat down on the bed trying to take my shoes off but he woke up. He was such a light sleeper. He looked so cute when he just woke up his hair all messy.

"Mia?" He called out into the darkness

"Yeah"

"I've missed you where have you been"

"Austins talking about non sense"

"I need to let some steam off" he groaned

"Meaning?"

"Keep taking your clothes off" He smirked

I listened and threw my shirt to the side and my pants. I knew we were about to fuck like we always do and I felt kinda like a hoe for fucking two guys in one night. But I guess I am I have a baby and a fuck buddy im a hoe.

"I love your body Mia it's so sexy"

"I have a baby" I laughed

"And your a milf" He smirked

"Mhm" I moaned while he started kissing down my neck

It started with the usual for play it always did where he would eat me out and finger me. He would always wanna get me so horny to the point I was practically begging for him. Fucking Alex is so much different then Austin. Austins older he's got more experience but Alex really knows what makes me tick. I feel like I had a baby with the wrong guy and it shoulda been Alex all along but where would that put us? Two best friends who fuck with a baby. Plus I was really in love with Austin him being older and wiser really made me oblivious and I didn't see it until he started cheating.

"I really love fucking you Mia" He moaned

"I really love fucking you too"

___________

I woke up naked still under the covers. Alex was asleep next to me all cuddled into me. I really loved fucking Alex and I don't wanna be fucking anyone else but I know he's fucking people. We're not exclusive like before now we're just hooking up when we want. I wanted to make things work with Alex now. Fucking Austin last night really ended all my feelings.

"Good morning beautiful" He smiled

"Good morning AC"

I got up and stretched. I wanted to take a shower but I wanted to with Alex but he was still in bed playing on his phone.

"Wanna smoke?" He asked

"Sure can we shower though?" I asked

"Anything you want"

I went in the bathroom and started the shower up. I was already naked so I didn't have to do much. I looked at myself in the mirror and took my hair down from the bun it was in. It was a curly mess from sex. I went back into the room and Alex's phone kept dinging meaning he got a message. While he was rolling the joint up. He didn't look at it until whoever it was started calling. He sighed and flipped his phone over so I couldn't see it. I felt like he was hiding something from me he would hide before because now our feelings for each other is out on the table.

"Who's that?" I asked curiously

"Oh no one" He said lighting the joint

"Alex c'mon" I laughed

"It's no one who cares" He said passing it to me

"But I wanna know" I pouted

It rang again and I leaned over him and snatched it off the bed. Some girl named Brittany was calling him and I couldn't help get this wave of jealously like he was cheating or something but then I had to remember we weren't even together.

"Who's Brittany?" I asked trying not to sound so jealous

"Some girl" He sighed

"Why is she just calling you though?"

"Ugh Mia, you want the truth then here I slept with her last night while you went to Austins. I didn't like it. I know he's your baby daddy and you have to be involved with him but you told me you wanted to be just friends and I needed to let steam off and I was jealous and mad all in one" He admitted

"So you made a booty call and then when I got back fucked me?"

"Yeah, but I realize I only want you these other girls aren't doing it for me anymore because your who I'm in love with" He gushed

I couldn't even be mad so I wasn't but on the inside I was. I slept with Austin last night and I mid as well tell him now. He did it and I did it. I know why and I feel the same way. I don't wanna be with Alex because I'm scared but then it's like I don't wanna be with anyone else.

"Fine" I said

"Fine?" He asked

"Yeah fine" I said crossing my arms

He put the joint between his lips and came over to me. He knew I was mad but he couldn't tell why it was just fine. I had to tell him so I figured it would make him a little jealous too.

"I'm not mad because I fucked Austin last night"

"You what! Mia!" He yelled

"I'm sorry alright I realized the same thing your the only one I want and I can't have you" I sighed

"But you can Mia you can have me if you let me have you. I'm all yours just say it and their will be no other girls I promise" He said grabbing my hand

I figured for him to be mad but he wasn't even mad just like I wasn't really that mad. It all added up together and I was realizing an older guy wasn't gonna satisfy me this whole time I've been ignoring my love for Alex.

"Your what I want Alex, your mine" I admitted

"You mean it?" He asked his eyes lighting up with joy

"Yeah Alex I want you to just be fucking me and not these other girls"

"I want more then that though Mia I want to call you my girl"

"Then call me it" I smiled