Follow The Leader

Narrator POV

  As weeks passed Tomura Shigaraki , began to trust (Y/N) again. He saw no threat anymore, and finally came the day when he wanted to show (Y/N) how to be a villan a real one....

Your POV

  'I made it my daily routine to heal Tomu's face. He never complained. BUT HELL I THINK IM DOING THIS FOR NOTHING , ONCE I WALK AWAY GUESS WHAT HE'S DOING!!! FUCKING SCRATCHING AT IT AGAIN.... But it cant be helped. At least I'm here I can help him, for the time being, he just need to trust me enough to let me out ,and I can tell All Might. I just know he'll help me.' I sighed as I thought to myself.
  "(Y/N)...?" I heard Tomu say kinds gentle yet rough and sharp. " YES Tomu!?" Startled by him talking and responding quickly.
  " We should go out today..." Tomu said to me. "Y-yeah...!" I started to blush ,and plan out what to wear in my head, I was so excited,and then just realizing my feelings for him.
  " Wow your eager , more then I thought , I never knew you wanted me to show you... how to be a villan before." As Tomu said that my blush faded away , thinking,' I was so stupid. Jumping to conclusions like that, of course it's always villan this villan that... I'll change you Tomu back to when we were kids, running and playing... without these quirks...'   Tomu got up and I followed slowly , he opened the front door...but what I saw I'll never forget...

(A/n) hah Cliff hanger I know you are Touchered by this that's the main reason I did it . Hahaha

Jk😂😝 scroll down and continue reading 😘

Your POV

What I saw...I'll never forget. It was amazing, and beautiful. Never before would I have thought there is a place for heros ...and villan. The place was full of villans , over on the left it was a villan academia . I saw villans living happily not bothering heros or people....but why do they kill people...
  "Tomu why do villans k-kill..." I asked not expecting his answer and that would be the last straw for me....

Tomura Shigaraki POV

"Because ......"

To be continued ....

(A/N ) I know you just love my Cliff hanger. COMMENT and guess what his reason is , I may just use one of them and I'll give you credit!

I love y'all you make me feel good about my self knowing people read keeps this story going.
💙💙💌