"It's College. It's Our Time to Explore."

~A/N: Prompt- Taehyung and Jimin are college sophomores, dating until Jungkook, the freshman in college enters in and makes them both fall for him.

Taehyung's POV

"Jiminie!" Taehyung called out to his black-haired boyfriend who was sitting at their usual table in the large and mostly empty courtyard. It had been about three weeks since he'd last seen his lovely boyfriend. Jimin looked up towards Taehyung and smiled widely once his eyes landed on the younger. Taehyung hurried over to Jimin who stood up and held his arms out wide so the younger could easily hug him. Taehyung smiled happily as he embraced Jimin, pulling the shorter into a tight hug.

"I missed you," He whispered into Jimin's ear as he nuzzled the elder's neck, pulling him impossibly closer. Jimin giggled and hugged back just as tightly if not more.

"Me too... three weeks without any contact with you is much too long," Jimin responded.

"Hmm...it really is. You don't know how much I wished my phone had service. There were moments when I wanted to just run away and jump onto a train to get back to you," Taehyung mumbled into Jimin's neck.

"I think I can guess how much you wanted to. I actually thought about joining you out there a couple of times even though I knew it was impossible," Jimin replied giggling and pulling away slightly to look at Taehyung.

They both stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds before Jimin leaned forward and pressed his soft lips to Taehyung's. Taehyung responded in full by pressing against Jimin's lips more firmly and closing his eyes. The two kissed for a bit before pulling away flustered and giggly. After exchanging a couple more kisses the two sat down across from each other at the table. Taehyung smiled goofily as he rested his cheeks on his hands and stared at the elder.

"What's is it, Tae?" Jimin asked noticing the goofy smile the other wore. Taehyung shook his head and continued to stare at Jimin.

"Nothing, I'm just happy to see you," Taehyung said smiling brightly knowing Jimin would blush cutely at his words. And blush he did, a slight flush made its way onto Jimin's cheeks as he hid his face behind his small hands and he giggled at the other. Honestly, one would think these two had just started dating by the way they acted sometimes. But that wasn't the case at all, in fact, Jimin and Taehyung had already been dating for well over a year.

"Aww, you're so adorable Jiminie!" Taehyung declared as he reached over to remove Jimin's hands from the elder's face.

"I'm happy to see you too, you always brighten my day," Jimin responded, with a wide smile, after a few seconds to allow his blush to calm down. Taehyung continued to smile at him and Jimin did the same. It was all very mushy and cute to any outside observer.

"So tell me what's been happening while I was away?" Taehyung asked as he continued to hold Jimin's small hands in his own and caress the skin softly.

"No, you first! You're the one who's been gone! How was your expedition?" Jimin asked excitedly.

"It was good. I think I've learned a lot about what I'll be doing in the future and seeing all the things I'll get to do just made me want to work harder," Taehyung began as he described all the things he got to do. He described the forest they'd camped in for their little expedition and how he had to share a tent with a couple other students. Taehyung also went on the explain the things he saw in the forest and how he'd learned to identify certain insects and plants. It was quite clear that Taehyung loved being around nature and studying living things. Jimin always felt like Taehyung's dream to become an ecologist was just perfect for him.