Of Entrance Ceremonies and Introductions...and an Aikido Master

The source of the yell was a girl around your age with a fair skin tone, sharp green eyes and long black hair put into two long pigtails. Her hair was held by long white ribbons, a large green bow with a white floral pattern and she also wore a purple headband with a star-shaped adornment on the left side of her head. Like any other student, she also wore the brown main course uniform.

"What are you doing to Himiko, you degenerate male?! Put her down, right now! Or I will destroy you with my Neo-Aikido!"

"Degenerate male"? What is she, the Ultimate Feminist? More importantly...

"What even is Neo-Aikido...?" you trailed off with a sigh when she rushed towards you.

Quickly and gently putting down the redhead and your bag, you prepared for yet another fight.

As soon as she came close to you, she quickly reached for your arm to put you in a lock and flip you over, but seeing as she just gave away her fighting style with words, you knew well how to counter it. You simply took a step back while she lunged at you once more. A sidestep prevented her from getting a grip on you once more while you spun and kicked her in the back with your heel, sending her stumbling a good five yards until she hit the floor with a thud.

"Ghhh! Somehow, you countered it! How?! That's Neo-Aikido to you, you degenerate! Life here in Hope's Peak Academy isn't perfect with you here!" she yelled, leveling a finger at you while struggling to get up.

"Are you sure that's what everyone else thinks?"

"You..." The Aikido practitioner was practically fuming at this point. She ran up to you for a second attempt at flipping you, which wasn't exactly the best idea.

To prevent any further conflict, you brandished a set of kunai in your hand as she stopped in her tracks, along with everyone else around, who gasped in response.

"Ghhhhhhh! You're...armed with blades! B-but Tenko won't back down! The Ultimate Aikido Master, Tenko Chabashira will not back down from a fight with a degenerate male like you!"

All of a sudden, the atmosphere thickened and the temperature in the area almost felt as if it had dropped several degrees. Tenko's knees began to shake uncontrollably as she fell to her knees. "W-W-What...is happening...?"

While the overwhelming killing intent filled the room and consumed everyone with fear, you focused your glare on Tenko, slowly advancing towards her. Her irises dilated in fear as she stared at you like a demon from hell. No one dared to say a word, should you suddenly snap and go on a killing spree.

You stood a couple feet in front of the collapsed Tenko, who could barely move, much less talk. Even as you stayed silent the entire time, the suspense that permeated the air made the fear all but worse.

Then, you finally spoke in a rather calm voice, which made the intense, fearful atmosphere drop in one fell swoop.

"Himiko was beaten by some reserve course students a little while ago. I was just taking her to the nurse's office to get her properly treated. Is there a problem with that?" you asked in an unnervingly gentle tone.

"Huh?" Tenko was dumbfounded at the question. After all that anger you emitted, this was the question you asked? She wanted to fight, much less yell at you and call you a degenerate, but her fear trumped her pride and was the only thing that kept her from losing her head. "Uh, no! T-Tenko thinks there's no problem with that!"

"Okay, then. I must get going now, to save as much time as possible before classes start." With that done and over with, you spun on your heel and picked up your bag and a (surprisingly) sleeping Himiko, hoisting her onto your shoulders. "Oh, and one more thing..."