Bright Lights

People's voices, the sound of cars, laughter, happiness filled the air. The sky had faded into darkness on their way into the city. The busy streets were lit up with brightly coloured signs attached to different buildings.

"It's been a while since I've been in the city," Yoongi confessed as the two boys walked side by side.

"I come here every chance I get. I can't afford to live in the city so taking day trips whenever I have spare time is the next best thing," Jimin smiled as he spoke, taking in all the elements of the atmosphere.

"Have you ever considered working here? There's got to be help needed somewhere," the older boy suggested, looking over at Jimin.

"I could but, I don't like taking the train alone all the time, and Jungkook hates the city.." He sighed after speaking, until he continued, "But I quite like working at Starbucks, especially when I get to see you," he giggled softly, seeming happier at the thought of seeing Yoongi every day.

"Ah, what doesn't he like? The city is great! The food is delicious, there's so much to do! I don't see how anyone could truly hate Seoul's city," Yoongi commented, keeping his hands in his pockets.

"He says there's too many people admiring him.. He's a bit, well.. Full of himself?" Jimin spoke softly, as if Jungkook could hear what he was saying.

"He's a bit of a dick if you ask me.." The grey haired boy muttered, not making eye contact.

"Well... He's just a bit, protective I guess? He gets mad easily and he can be kinda arrogant but when he's in a good mood he's nice to be around," Jimin chirped, still smiling. Yoongi nodded, leaving the conversation for a bit.

They finally found a much quieter area, they stood on a bridge that overlooked the clear, shiny river. Yoongi leant over the barrier and looked down at the water, he smiled at his reflection.

"Hey, we should head back soon.. It's getting kinda cold.." he rubbed his bare arms, shivering slightly.

"Ah, take my coat, I'm quite warm at the moment," Yoongi pulled of his coat and handed it to Jimin, a smile still placed on his face.

"It's okay honestly.." Jimin shook his head and pushed the coat back into the older boys hands.

"No, I insist." Jimin sighed and nodded, putting on Yoongi's beige trench coat.

"It's so warm, and it smells so nice," Jimin held the sleeve to his face, breathing in the calming scent that coated it. Yoongi chuckled, the coat was massive on Jimin but he was glad it didn't drag on the floor. He couldn't help but smile wider at Jimin's cuteness.

"We'll stay a bit longer, then head back," Jimin nodded in agreement, and they both leant over the railing of the bridge. Yoongi held Jimin close making sure he didn't slip, and suddenly his night had gotten ten times better.