Backstory

You walked into the living room, seeing your parents home early today. Your father's and mothers wings perked in delight, seeing their daughter
"Hey Y/N! Want some pancakes?" Your mother said, levitating the pan in front of her.. your dad was turning the paper he had in ashes, probably a school wanting YN to join.

Your dad has a demon quirk, called, well, demon. And to have the power to burn anything at his will. Your mom has an angel quirk, with levitating, healing and wings. You smiled as you ate your ( fave pancake) on your decorated plate. Your house was huge, but everyone was treated equally.
Winning the title as most popular and most kind at your private school, you had no problems concerning friends. It was great.

You went to use the bathroom. Behind the rushing water, screams echoed in the halls. You rushed into the dining room. Blood was the first thing you saw, on the carpet, wall and your mother.
"YN stay back!" she yelled. The villain already jumped out the window. A shred of red scarf was ripped off, you picked it up and ran to your mom. You hadn't got your quirk yet, but you tried to activate it. Your father ran in, but she was already dead with a wound in her neck. The hall was wet with the tears you shed that night. You promised revenge on the villain

No matter what..

An
Hey so right now I don't have wifi so I will credit the original person of heartless/ demonic later. Hope you enjoy. Updates may be slow because I'm in Hawaii right now, and I tend to get grounded a lot. So I ask you to tell me to do mistakes. Just tell me!
Short chapter I know
Corlos-chan~