One

Your pov

The sounds of flapping filled my ears as my leather wings filled with air. I landed on top of the roof in my big house. You heard yelling from the neighbors.
stupid Katsuki! One day I'll burn him so bad his explosions will be put to shame!
I knew Katsuki, but avoided him much. "Nice landing, YN." A voice boomed.
" Thanks." I said, letting the praise sink in. I made it downstairs, after all the UA tryouts are tomorrow. I decided to go because at least UA has students as good as I was. I went to sleep after some dinner and dreamed of being a famous hero, avenging my moms death.

The next day I grabbed some flexible jeans and a tee shirt with a jacket. I walked into the hall. And what do I see? Bakogou. Katsuki. In. A. Tang. Top ( i don't even care if he wasn't wearing one ) RUN!! I internally screamed. I ran to the bathroom before I could get a waterfall of a nosebleed.
"Oi, demon freak, hurry up I'm going to be late to the exams."
I'm taking him? No way.
I peeked through the doorway. " Walk yourself!" I screamed. "I CANT MY MOM WONT LET ME ITS LIKE 5 MILES!!" I grabbed my bag and sighed,
"Come on, temper face." I spreaded my bat wings and said,"Jump on or walk." Katsuki jumped onto my back and held on to my shoulder. I said "Here tie yourself to me and make explosions in the back if you don't wanna be late." I growled. As I started tying it to him because he was taking too long,"WHAT NO IM NOT TRAILING BEHIND YOU LIKE A FUCKING KITE!"  Buuuuuut, like the Asshole I am, I beat your wings until he I heard him muttering and exploding.

By the time I got there, Katsuki was practically so mad at me, he had steam coming out of his ears. But anyways,
We were here and that's that.  And one thing is, it was a freak show at the exams.  While Katsuki stormed off somewhere, I began to walk, my feet falling in a rhythmic pattern

Short I know. I'm so sorry updates might be slow. Anyways, here you go. I might be doing a oneshot tho. So yea