Three

Your pov

Shoes click clacking against the concrete floor,  getting closer to my room. I learned that bowling pins name was Izuku Midoriya, and the brownie Ochako Uraraka. I played with your tail before allowing a maid to come in, passing you a disk. It's shine reflected off my horns, as I pressed a button

All Might appeared, announcing points and whatnot, I got second. Expected. The hedgehog dude got first. Rescuer points, 5th place. After hearing you were in, I smashed the disk, pieces of yellow crumbling into my hands.
" What trash, they really think I wouldn't get in?" I smirked.

My dad could have cared less if I got in or not, because he just barely mentioned I were already in, due to recommendations. A puff of smoke appeared as I snorted, and stepped out of the door.

I flew to a place, a sacred garden where my mother was buried. I felt a chill run through your spine as a hand touched my shoulder.

Todoroki's pov

"Why are you here?"
I said coldly, lifting my hand. The girl slowly turned, as I absorbed her features. Beautiful ( h/c ) hair, and vibrant eyes, I had to shake my head to focus.
"My mother's buried here,  you American flag." I looked down at my blue uniform. How could I represent America? We didn't even live there. It was very far from Japan.

"I'm sorry, but did you live in America?" She stared at a leaf falling from a vine."For a little while..." she responded, staring off into space.

Deciding she was paying her respects, I got up and left. No point in adding gasoline to the fire. She is pretty though, and she is rich. But I have a feeling that's not why I like her......

Sorry for not updating, busy schedule. Surprised people even read this trash.....
AN: hazzuh! I have risen from the shadows. Now I can present you with even more quality trash as I am now older. Keep an eye out for next chapter!!