Two.

( SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING REALLY BUSY :((((()

I walked through the UA gate as you looked around at everyone, sizing up the competition. I continued to walk until I bumped into a green haired boy.
"AHH-" was all I heard until a girl with brown hair stopped him from falling flat, with a gravity quirk of some kind.
"Sorry! I saw you falling and I thought you wouldn't mind me, since you were going to face plant!" The girl cheered.
" Hey, you, sorry for-" " MOVE OUT OF MY WAY DEKU."
" K-KACHAN!" The boy squealed, Deku was it? what ever the boys name is, he was pretty pathetic. He has to have a quirk to defend himself, right? A quirkless can't enter a world famous hero school, surely. but as if he was a bowling pin, a sonic looking guy barreled through him. I sighed and went to the exam room, clearly done with whatever that was.

  Time passed and the exams were about to close so you sprinted towards the doors. When I sat down, that one annoying hero was yelling about points and stuff. I listened sparingly, already tired. The same sonic blue haired dude got up and said,
"Why is there not an explanation of points to the fourth robot, as a high ranking school you should be ashamed for not explaining this. And YOU." He pointed to the green messy hair," You have been muttering the entire time! Show some respect and keep quiet!" The boy said something inaudible, as Present Mic explained way you shouldn't mess with the 0-point robot. I nearly wanted to blast the guy in the face with fire, but doing so would make me lose control and probably burn down the entire school.

I were getting ready at the gate, but I didn't bother which one it was. I already knew I was going to be accepted. I was waiting as the blue haired dude was berating to the green haired boy. Now, usually I don't really care what other people do, but bullying is just plain rude. Suddenly, there was a scream that stated.
"GO GO GO, HEROES DON'T WAIT!!" My wings and tail emerged out of my body as I as I flew overhead. Watching as I got a head start, I blasted dive three pointer, hands getting hot. I then blasted some more robots, as I began feeling a sensation on my neck neck. Time to stop and take out some the old fashioned way. I thought, claws growing from my nails. I slashed and stabbed robots until I heard a gigantic THUMP

  "ITS HUGE!" I exclaimed, backing up to admire the giant robot. Is that the one pointer? Well, time to go break my claws, I thought. I flew towards the giant robot, horns suddenly breaking through my skull. I quickly stopped as the green haired dude mega punch the freaking robot.
"What?!" I nearly screamed. To be honest, looked cute even though you could see little of his face. Not that it matter anyway.

        I saw the gravity girl stuck between the metals, so I lifted her out as explosion rang out and literally blasted my ears. He blasted it? The huge hunk of metal against the green bowling pin? How interesting. Time to learn names I suppose..

I'm a horrible author. Slow updates, because school is kicking my butt. Especially language arts......