Chapter three

Keith's POV

I talked to Shiro, complaining about Alura yet again. "Yeah man I bet it's horrible dating a princess of a pretty race. Must have been worse than when you were single." I sarcastically hissed. The team quietened "Keith what's wrong, your saltier than usual?" Lance purred. I had the perfect think to tick Lance off. "What can I say. I like salt." An outburst of laughed erupted behind us. We were at a public restaurant and the laugh must have turned some heads. "Are Keith's jokes enough for you to handle Lance?" It was the sweet snarky voice that belongs to the gorgeous queen of sarcasm, Katie. "Look it's my favourite chief." She blushed as she sat down. Waiters immediately flashed to the table. "Just a pint of water please. But can you serve all these nice citizens first please." They nodded and served every single customer. They all looked at her thankfully, they got a smile back. She was obviously the nicest chief they've ever had. Soon after she finished her water we were ready to go. Katie was hesitant. Beautiful. But suspicious. "Yo Pidge!" She slapped him. Storming off. She was hissing non human words as she walked further. Every citizen trembled. This must have happened to every leader. Then Lotors ship. "Again in the last two days!" Yells one citizen followed by a chorus of 'yeah' or 'again!' Katie smiled at he ship. Lotor dropped from the sky. She caught him half way. Drifting back to the floor. "Katie!" Shiro yelled. She eyed him. She began to talk with Lotor yelling at him. He looked terrified then he relaxed when they bother smiled and hugged. "What did we miss." Soon enough they were in the castle. I decided I wanted to find out what he was doing to her. I hid in the vents, surprisingly I could fit.

"Are you sure this will protect the Paladins and my planet?" She asked. Lotor nodded smiling. "Yes— princess." He winked at her making me gag. She just smiled uneasily. "Okay then. I'll announce it tomorrow." Lotor nodded as she left. He called Hagar. "Mission get Katie to marry me part one complete. Phase two starts tomorrow. Thank you mother for getting me to like Katie. She's a beautiful human. Probrably the prettiest human I ever saw." Hagar and Zarcon cackled and laughed. Lotor laughed happily with them. Then they ended the call. "Did they seriously hang up on me?" I chuckled, burn. He turned and slipped into bed. I had to tell Katie how I feel. And quick...

Picture for lols. Anyway sorry for short chapter. I'm just getting into the story. Anyway. Peace out.