Chapter 5

"Is think twice before placing even a single pinky finger on Katie." Shiro growled. Keith smiled. Alura scowled. "I thought I was yours Shiro not Katie." Alura yelled. Katie fell backwards. Her eyes shut. Her wings spread. She hadn't quite made it to the floor. Neither had Keith or anyone caught her. She just floated. Lotor looked over at her.
"Shiro loves you Alura. I love Katie, Keith also loves Katie but the girl is oblivious." At the moment he finished his sentence Katie's eyes snapped open. The colour was a warmer kinder shade of amber. "Lotor I'm Katie Holt. I'm in love with Keith. Go live in hell." She calmly stated. Kuro and Lotor both stumbled backwards."how dare you." Kuro screamed running towards her. In return she moved a step out of the way and smiled. "I'm stronger than I look. Kuro." She slashed his chest making blood spill. "Katelyn Holt ehh." He said. Kuro grabbed Katie and held her upside down. In return he got a smirk and Katie flying dragging him with her. "How are you.. I'm scared of heights put me down." She shook her head and lowered herself and dropped him on his head. Giggling she looked at Lotor. He was battling the other Paladins. She felt like she was out of her body. Her wings disappeared as she fell limp. Weird Spanish words filled her head. "Despertarse El jefe pequeño es diferente de nosotros jefes pasados ​​y lucha." (Translation. Wake up. Little chief and be different from us last chiefs. :) She couldn't open her eyes. Lotor ended up catching her and running. As they passed through the streets the citizens chatted. "Where did our chiefs wings go?" One asked. A woman screamed. "No. She was kinder than the former Chiefs." The scream pierced Katie's heart as her eyes fluttered open. The woman looked wide eyes. "How?" Blue almost Transparent figures appeared with a large bright light. "Katelyn. How proud we are of you. Remember us as family. As we are now earthlings like I used to be." One woman stated. They all had no wings. They all were her family. She looked wide eyed as Lotor stopped. "What's wrong? Princess." He was greeted back with a slap on the cheek and a kick in the chest. He was winded. "Guards please escort Prince Lotor to his ship," she whispered the next sentence. "Then blow it up and make sure he is killed with Kuro." They nodded and smiled. She never resorted to the death sentence unless it was really really bad. Keith swiftly sprinted to Katie and engulfed her body in his larger body. They both fell the the floor. Keith under Katie. She had a crimson face as she tried to pull away. It was no use. Keith had a stronger grip. "Nope." He laughed. She smiled with her still crimson cheeks. "Well can we cuddle in the castle no PA." he laughed. "But I like showing you affection in public." She smiled as he lifted her and carried her in his arms to her castle. They cuddled on the thrown. Alura and Shiro burst into the room with a panicky team. "Can we not have a break?" The rest laughed at Katie. "No. But it's good news." Katie smirked. "Go on." She already knew it. "Wait." She yelled. Alura looked at her. "I'm guessing Shiro and Alura are having a baby boy." They all looked gobsmacked. "How did you..." Alura couldn't finish. "I've known for a while now." Alura just looked shocked. "I can go through the vents. After the weird noise of you and Shiro 'doing' each other I went past your room and heard strange crying baby noises. So I assumed it was your new baby to come." Alura smirked. Nobody could get anything past Katie Holt. "Well done by the way. Good luck as well." They all chatted.

I know this was like the shortest ever book. But if you want me to do any ships other thank Klance or Shief cause I really don't ship them. Then just message me. Anyway peace out Voltron Lovers.