chapter 7. Rivals

Bill's pov)

After having a fight, (and winning it of course) with the gleeful brats, I just left their unconscious bodies...maybe..... tied to a stake in the nightmare realm.. (😏) in lightning.. And thunder.

I went back to my whiny brother and his maiden.
"well.. I'm glad to say that I took care of the gleeful brats. Now. What do you suppose we do?" I looked at will, calling him out. "Blueberry?" His attention snapped back to reality as he looked over at Y/N, then at me.

"U-uh.. maybe w-we could s-stay at your h-house?" He whispered causiously. I eyed him, leaning forward in an attempt to intimidate him.
"What are you egging at, small fry?" He sniffed softly, biting his lips shut.
"W-well, I was t-thinking that m-maybe we c-could stay with y-you.. so y-you c-can keep us s-safe?" He asked. I stared at him.

".......maybe," He inched foreward, looking hopeful. I noticed, and growled. ",If you can find some way to owe me back," he brightened up, going to hug me. "T-thank you, thank y-you, t-thank you!" I held him back with my hand on his forehead.
",I might take it into consideration. ." He backed up, sighing softly.
"Okay.." Y/N bit her lip, sighing.
"So.. we have a stubborn demon, and nowhere to go.." I smirked, bowing. "Guilty as charged." Will crossed his arms, standing straight.
"B-bill. This is ridiculous.. we're brothers, n-not enemies.. we-we've gotta fi-figure this o-out." I sighed.
"How do you know that we're not enemies?" Will looked hurt. I smiled.
"Fine. Fine. You can stay with me.. geez." Will smiled at me, and Y/N. I smirked, looking at Y/N.

"And meanwhile, me and your female can get to know each other.." She glared at me, gripping onto Will's arm softly.
"Sorry, I'm not moving one step away from will. Also I don't interact with doritos.. Sorry.." she hissed. I growled as i grabbed her chin harshly.
"Or, we could also get to know each other in ways you won't enjoy." She pulled her chin out of my grip.
"I wouldn't enjoy either." She growled. I glared back at her.
"Okay...Just since you care about this blubbering bafoon, I'm not going to rearrange the holes in your face.. consider that a complement." I motioned toward Will. She held his arm tighter.
"Hey! Don't talk to us like that!" I floated up in her face.
"Make. Me." Will pushed me away from her.

"Please l-leave her alone, b-bill." I chuckled.
"Anywho.. Will, you know what to do. Take her to the dreamscape.. I've got some unconscious people to torment. Remember, my pretties! Reality is an Illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold bye!" I snapped and disappeared.

Meanwhile;
I floated up to the still unconscious reverse twins, cracking my knuckles. "Ohhoho.. This'll be fun!"

Will's pov)

I looked over at Y/N. "S-sorry for bill.. he's l-like that." She smiled, a challenging look swiping over her face.
"Oh, i can play like that too.. he doesn't bother me. I like a challenge.. and now the flying monkeys can take a break for a while." I smiled at her, giggling.
"T-that a girl.. a-anyway, allow m-me to be your host." I snapped my fingers, and we were in front of bill's mansion/house. I personally think its a bit too big, even for bill.. but who am i to judge? it's quite nice inside. She stared at the tall, black and gold house in awe.
"Woah. It looks like its made out of gold.. and what does he do with all of this space?" I sighed.
"Everything.." She chuckled.
"I guess he could, cause of all the room, and lack of the ability to run out of money.." I nodded.
"A-anywho, let's go, s-shall we?" She nodded, and followed me inside.