chapter 9. Welcome home

Bill's pov )

I floated into my house, hearing the other two in the kitchen. I snapped my fingers, turning into my human version. As I tightened my gloves against my fingers, I found myself walking into the kitchen, not even looking at the two. "So, I suspect that you've given her a tour?" I called to will, opening the fridge. (That he installed for his own 'human food' purposes...) will hummed in response. I nodded. "Nice, nice.. how about you, doll?" I said, looking at her from the corner of my eye. She nodded.

"It's awesome." She chirped. I smirked.
"Right?.. so anyway, I took care of those idiots. They're somewhere no one wants to be." I closed my eyes, peacefully, as i stirred my tea. Will perked up.
"Where?" I looked to him.

"Somewhere Noone wants to be. So if you don't want to be there, you don't need to know.." I said, earning a confused look from my twin.
"What?" He mumbled. Making me chuckle.
"Physics. Big boy stuff, blue." He groaned.
"O-okay, bill. So... w-what are we s-supposed t-to do now?" He asked, laying his head on the table. I smirked.
"Anything we want." (Sound familiar?) Y/N perked up.

"Yeahaha!" Y/N wooped. Will shrugged shyly.
"O-okay. Like w-what? What do you want t-to do?" He asked, quietly as if he was scared for an answer. I sighed, smiling.
"I'm glad you asked dear brother......" I stirred my tea, taking the flavor bag out of it. I quickly turned to him, yelling
"food fight!!!!!!" And threw my tea on him. He shot up, screaming, and quickly running to the bathroom, flailing his arms. Y/N bent over laughing. I smiled at her joy. "ahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhaha!!! T-that's n-not- hahahahah! V-very nice!" She struggled to speak, as she was laughing too hard. I beamed.
"I know. That's why I did it sweet pea." Will was still screaming in the bathroom. She giggled my way, and walked to the bathroom laughing.
"Will? Sweetie? Are you - hehe- okay?" She asked, trying to keep her giggling unnoticeable, knocking on the door. I chuckled, following her down the hall.
"This should be interesting..." I said. Will came out of the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his bare shoulders. Y/N looked at him, and saw his chest, that was all red.
"Omgoodness, will?! are you okay?!" She climbed all over him. Once he saw me leaning against the wall, he whimpered at me, being scared of me suddenly as tears gathered up in his big blue eyes. I smirked.
"Hey, bro. Red looks good on you." He blinked a couple times, before sniffing and summoning a cup of tea in a baby blue teacup with poppies all over it. As he started chasing me with it, wimpily, Y/N laughed, following pursuit. I laughed, running into the kitchen, and around the table multiple times.
"You can't catch me! Cause I'm a bird, and Imma fly away!" I sang, flapping my hands up and down. He whinpered softly, setting the now empty Glass on the table, as he sat down.

"I-i'll get you back s-sometime." He pouted, rubbing his chest. I winked.
"Alright. Take your time. Wouldn't want to overwhelm you with the task.." will started to whimper loudly as he kept rubbing his chest, and crying now. "B-bill.. Th-that really burns! W-why did y-you do it? You kn-kno-ow I get hurt e-enough" He sobs out. I smirked devilishly, and Y/N's eyes frowned.

Y/N chan's pov)

I pouted, hugging his head, suddenly making him stop crying, as he wiped them away with his long sleeves for his sweater. He sighed, as bill laughed. "W-what? " Will asked. Bill looked at me, shaking his head, and smiling as he made more tea for himself. Will peeked out from my arms, with one eye closed, at bill, and giggled.
"I-i think I look g-good with a human headband, d-d-don't-chu?" He asked, holding my arms up, so they don't go in front of his eyes. I giggled.
"Why yes, sir william." Bill said at him. Will now smiled quite a bit larger then I've seen before, which scared me a bit.
"Woah! I didn't know that Will could get this happy!" I blinked. He looked up at me, as I let go of him.
"R-really? What d-did you think I was li-like?" I looked down, then at bill.
"Uh.. a cute, blue crybaby. That I love so very much." I smiled a little, averting my gaze toward Will. He looked at me, blankfaced, then smiled a little as he blushed.
"Oh.. w-well.. thanks.." I smiled. Bill chuckled.

"You guys are weird..and cheesy. Ick." Bill sputtered, before he sat down on the other side of me. Me and will blushed.
"I know. He's just so cute though. . I can't help it." I squish Will's cheeks. He smiles in a cute way. Bill scoffs.
"You're telling me... his own brother that he's cute.. that's messed up, bro." Bill gagged. I ruffled Bill's hair.
"You're cute too, bill. But only since you two are twins, you look alike." Bill rolled his eyes.
"Of course.." I giggled.
"Yep. Willie is mine." Will blushed.
"W-wait, what?" He asked. I shrugged, blushing as I realized what I said.

"Dunno. I say things that i don't realize.." bill had a confused face for a moment before he smirked bouncing his eyebrows at will and I.
"Uhuh.. sure." he smiled. I pushed his face away.
"Be quiet, beanpole.." i said, blushing. Bill chuckled, looking away for a moment, then back at me, smiling.