Chapter 30. wedding

Reader's pov)

I turned to Mabel and Belle, smiling slightly, as mabel finished up with my hair and makeup. "Thank you guys. I don't know what I'd do without you.." They look at me, and smile. Mabel stepped forward, holding my hands out in front of me. "You are so welcome." She smiled. Belle slung an arm around my shoulder. "Y'know. . You are the perfect person for my brother.. I couldn't think of anyone who would be better for him." I looked at her, then at mabel, pulling them both onto a hug. "you know what's funny?" I said. "What?" They said in unison. I giggled. "I feel like puking.." the other two chuckled. "You'll do great. Oh! And you know what?" Mabel asked. I pulled from the hug. "Huh?" She grinned. "Its time to go out!"

Will's pov)

I straightened my bowtie, and combed my hair back, looking over at Bill. "Bill.. I'm scared.." I whimpered. "What if I mess up? What if I drop the ring, or trip? Or... or.." bill gripped my shoulders. "hey.. hey..bro.. I dunno what you're going to do.. But lemme say this.. what ever you do.. I know she'll love you just the same." He said. I took a deep breath, then started breathing normally. "Well.. I guess that's true.." I mumbled. I looked up at the clock, then nearly had a heart attack. "I-i-I'm supposed to be out there right now!" Bill looked up at the clock, then inhaled sharply. "You'll be okay, Bud.." he said, then opened the door. I walked out, trying to steady my breath. I rushed down the hallway, and into the room that which I was getting married in, and went to stand on the podium, smiling at dipper who was standing behind me, as my best man. He rubbed my shoulder, and smiled at me. I looked down the isle, and saw my beautiful Y/N walking toward me. I couldn't help but cry. Not from my usual bursts of sadness, but from overwhelming happiness. As she came up, she blushed when she saw me looking at her. Once she got up to the front in front of me, Belle hugged her, standing behind her. I held my hand out, rubbing the back of her hand.

Soon enough, it came time to say our vows. "Will you, William Cipher take Y/N L/N as your wife, through sickness and health?" I turned to my love, smiling, feeling actually quite confident. "of course. I do." She smiled at me with a look I've never seen before I couldn't identify it, but I could tell it was a look of happiness. "And do you, Y/N L/N take William Cipher as your lawfully wedded husband?" The minister asked. She smiled with a couple tears. "oh my goodness yes.. I-i do." She nodded, crying. I cried a little too. "You may kiss the bride." He announced happily. I Laughed, and she grinned at me before jumping up on on me. I giggled engulfing her in a hug as I pressed my lips to hers. I could never be happier. This was the moment I've been waiting for for all three of the years we've known each other.