My doors!

POV Kim

"My doors, my precious doors!" The doctor screams. How could you. He kneels next to the seven doors. Then he stands up. "Steve!" He yells. We hear loud steps coming from the door. A gigantic man walks in he must be like 3 meters tall! he has a lot of muscles a greenish skin and pointy teeth. " aaaaahh" everyone screams. "What is that?!" I ask freaked out. The giant starts talking "hey! I have a name!" He looks mad. "It's Steve" he says a little annoyed. "Give them a break" the doctor says "they're new" Steve looks at the doctor and back to us. "Oh, sorry new ones" he grabs the doors and walks away like it was nothing. "What is going on!" I scream. "Wow calm down!" The doctor walk a little closer to us. "I'll explain everything" he sits at my bed at the foot end. "My name is doctor Anderson." He looks at me "I'll take good care of you all" he gets of the bed. " there is no way of easy explaining this, but.." he pauses " we injected something in your arm that will turn you into a supernatural creature" he says it's like its the most normal thing in the world. "What?!" Everyone says at the same time. " what does that even mean?" I ask. The doctor thinks " we don't know yet what everyone is. " the bump on your back means you'll probably get wings" what? I get wings? That sounds pretty damn cool. The doctor looks at nerdy guy. No heartbeat probably means vampire." "The other two I don't know yet" he looks at Lisa and Josh. "But rest for now,  tomorrow is gonna be a long day"
He smiles and walks out of the room. "I am a vampire!" Robert screams. "And I am getting wings!" I yell. How awesome is going to be to fly? "What am I gonna be?" Josh says. I laugh "probably a ugly giant" Josh looks mad. "I hope your wings are really ugly!" He tries to sound mean but he fails really good at that. "I hope I become something cool to" Lisa says.

POV Lisa
I think, maybe I get wings too? Or cool powers or something. The doctor didn't explain what things are existing and what not. I hope I will still be able to draw, and not get any weird claws or anything. I can't wait, the others are kind off freaking out. I'm thirsty, better get something to drink. I climb out of my bed. Are there any glasses or water around here? I walk towards the door when I feel a sting in my legs again. I fall on the ground. " no, not again" I say. I crawl back to the bed. "Can someone get my a glass of water? I ask. Josh smiles "yeah sure" he walks towards the door oh his hands and feet. "You know what?" He says "I don't think I can" he walks back to the bed. Then I noticed something, "what's that?" I ask. I point at his back. "What's what?" He looks around him. There is a bump on his back, just like the one Kim has. "Wait.... does this mean I'm gonna fly?" He yells. I see a sparkle in his eyes. I feel my back, so I have a bump too? No, nothing. I sigh not getting wings I guess. I'm still thirsty, "I'm so thirsty!" I say like I'm in pain. Robert gets of the chair he was sitting on "I'll see if I can get you something" he walk out the hole in the wall. I must drink water! Now! I want it now Now NOW. I can't get my mind of it. I try to stay calm in my bed but I keep moving around.

"Are you okay?" Kim asks. "No" I say with pain. "My legs hurt and I am thirsty like shit!" Another pain flash goes trough my legs. "Maybe we should find the doctor" Josh says a little worried. Aww is he worried about me? How cute. More pain flashes trough my my legs. "Yes, yes get the doctor!" I yell. Josh jumps out of the bed and runs like dog out of the room. "Make it stop!" I yell, when the doctor entered the room. "Yeah that looks painful" he looks at my face. A few other doctors walk in the room. They grab the bed and roll it out the room. I yell "aaah" and the world turned black.

POV Josh:
That was weird, it looked like she really was in pain.
I mean, I'm too my back hurts so much I can't even walk properly. I wonder wha.. I stopped thinking because I saw Kim scream. She screams a lot. But this time she really needed to scream. "My back!" And at that moment her back exploded. Like literally some juice came out of it and half her bed was covered in it. Kim then fainted. Robert put his hands in front of his mount "oh my god" he says quietly. Then it hit me, that is going to happen to me too. I stood up, it was less painful then before. "You don't think she's dead do you?" Robert says. "Nah, Shea just a little drama queen" I answer with a slight smile. I walk towards her bed. Some colorful looking things are behind her back covered in the liquid. Wait, are those her wings?

POV Robert
I can't believe that yesterday I was doing math with a super hot populist girl. And now she lies in a hospital bed cover in weird liquids. Josh seemed to look at something. I started too. "Are those.." he didn't finish. "Her wings I replied