Chapter 7

The first day of class arrived and Midoriya entered the class and noticed Bakugou was in his class and had already met the buff nerdy guy. Just then the buff nerdy guy noticed him and ran to him.

"I apologize for how I treated you on exam you clearly understood more about all sides of the exam. You also tried to give us a hint through your question about the rescue portion and you risked yourself to save someone while everyone else was focusing on themselves." He says while using a massive amount of hand gestures.

"It is okay." Midoriya says to the boy who has concluded with a bow. "You were just trying to make sure everyone was able to focus so in a way you were think of others as well." Izuku finishes with a smile and slightly tilted head.

"Everyone quiet down." The students hear from what looks to be a yellow sleeping bag. They all look at it muttering, just to be surprised as someone pops out of it looking like they needed a good day of sleep.
"I am Aizawa Shota and I'll be your home room teacher. Now put these on and meet me out at the sports field." 

10 Minutes later

"Good. Now Midoriya you had the highest score out of those who were at the entrance exam. What was your farthest throw in school?" Aizawa asked.

"The farthest was 56 meters." He says while looking down due to being intimidated by the sudden announcement by Aizawa that he was the number one student in the entrance exam.

"Try using your quirk now and see how far you can send it." Aizawa commanded.

Izuku walks to the pitch and tenses up and throws the ball when suddenly he feels the quirk not working. The ball lands a mere 63 meters. "Midoriya use your quirk without destroying your body. We reviewed the footage of the exams and after the 0 pointer you would of had to be in great pain after tearing your muscles apart." The class looks at Izuku who goes red from embarassment. Uraraka says "Is that what I heard before the robot was destroyed it sounded like a massive book had been torn apart from a bullet." Looking at Izuku she has massive worry in her eyes. "Thats exactly what that sound was and we didn't know about it until we reviewed the footage and saw the muscle separate from his arm when the quirks power was released. How he is healed now we don't know but we assume he has a family member with a healing quirk."

Izuku winds up again careful to only use enough power to not destroy his muscles even though he could regenerate the damage within minutes. This time the ball goes 1974 meters. Aizawa looks slightly impressed and thought to himself what a full power blast would be like.

As the day went on Izuku kept using his quirk at minimal power to keep Aizawa happy but during the race he and Bakugou were in the same group and as they say great minds think alike. They both used their quirks to propel themselves forward with Bakugou making it half a second faster than Izuku die to the linitations Izuku was under.

"That concludes today's session and you'll be happy to know nobody is being expelled." Aizawa says.

Everybody freaks out due to the thought that Aizawa was thinking of expelling people.

After school

Izuku is approached by All-Might. "Midoriya my boy, are you ready for the training?" He says while laughing in his hearty laugh.

"Yeah, I guess so." Midoriya says. All-Might brings him to an arena. "This is where the sports festival will be held and I have gotten permission from the principal to train you here when we see fit." Izuku looks around and asks "B-but won't there be damage after training my quirk?" "Don't worry any damage will be a quick repair." All-Might smiles.

Izuku gets into a battle position to prepare for All-Might's training regime which consists of using his quirk in split second reaction time to catch a full power All-Might speeding and stopping around Midoriya. Whenever Izuku takes to long All-Might hits him with enough power to push him 20 feet. This is a daily routine that continues for weeks until one day All-Might says "I'll be teaching your class for a few days during that time we will be unable to do this training."

"I understand All-Might." Izuku says as he looks disappointed.

The next day

The class has begun but there is no sign of Aizawa and the class starts whispering to each other. All of a sudden "Don't worry for I am here." They hear as All-might comes through the door in a suit. "I will be your teacher for a few days as Aizawa has some obligations to attend to. Today we will be doing an excercise of heroes vs villians. The teams will be random. The objective of this will be for the heroes to disarm a bomb by touching it or capture the villians with this capture tape. And for the villians it will be to let time to run out and not be captured by heroes or let them touch the bomb."

At the simulation area

"First up will be Uraraka and Midoriya versus Bakugou and Iida"
All-Might says as Bakugou stares down Izuku.

"Deku I don't think I will help much I'm not really adept at combat." Uraraka confesses. "Don't worry Uraraka neither am I. And did you call me Deku?" Izuku asked. "Ya I heard Bakugou call you that and thought it sounded like a cute nickname." Uraraka says and immediatly turns red realizing what she had said. Izuku natches the shade with his embarassment.

The match begins and Izuku tells Uraraka to follow him. When they run around for a short time they find Bakugou who starts screaming "DEKU YOU FUCKING NERD!!! HOW DID YOU GET A QUIRK!" Izuku immediately knows what is about to happen.

"Uraraka run. He will ignore you he is after me go get to the bomb I'll radio you when this is over." Uraraka listens and runs past Bakugou who begins charging Izuku. Izuku knows that he is going to go for a right hook and counters with a grab and flips him over. As soon as this happens he begins charging an attack. When Bakugou gets up Midoriya releases the stored energy with precision to the exact spot he had hit Bakugou with previously when they had fought. But this time it ended differently Bakugou used the momentum to hit the wall with a massive explosion causing rubble to be sent flying in the opposite direction which shreds a lot of Izuku's
Hero costume apart  leaving only his bottom portion on and the solid material of his mouth mask. With visible scratches on his body that are beginning to bleed Izuku charges one more time but this time rushes Bakugou who starts to pull the pin on his grenade gauntlets. When Izuku is just about there Bakugou finishes pulling the pin and releases a massive explosion but misses Izuku who has slid between Bakugou's legs. "FULL POWER SESIMIC STRIKE!" Izuku releases a massive shockwave that explodes from himself that pushes Bakugou out of the building through the hole created by his own explosion. The aftershock of this starts cracking the floor above the boy's head as he hopes through the hole to find Uraraka Fighting Iida who has her on pure defence.

"Need some help Uraraka?" Izuku says as he uses a weak shockwave to toss Iida to the bomb.

"That would be great!" Uraraka says while smiling. They devise a plan as Iida like the honourable young man he is stands and lets them. Izuku charges the speedy hero in training and is followed by a straight line of rubble being hidden behind the boys back being held there by Uraraka. The boy last second jumps as the rubble then is sent flying with a shockwave towards Iida who can no longer charge Izuku without being bombarded by rubble.

"STOP MATCH OVER! THE HEROES ARE VICTORIOUS!" They hear All-Might say through the speakers. Iida unsure of how he sees Izuku touching the bomb and realizes that Izuku not only shot the rubble towards Iida but used more shockwaves to shoot himself in the direction of the bomb in order to finish the excercise while distracting his opponent.

The rest of the matches go on fairly uneventful after the first match except for maybe the fight involving Todoroki who froze his opponents at the very beginning of the class showing him to be a dominant power in the class.