Chapter 12

With tomorrow being the beginning of the summer vacation training camp the whole class was excited.
Izuku had been prepared to do extra training now that he would have an open area to let loose as much as he wanted without risks.

"Midoriya my lad!" All-Might said as he had kanaged to find Izuku while he was alone. "I have an offer for you and I don't want you to think you have to accept because of who I am. The offer is would you become my succesor for my quirk. As you know its called one for all, what you may not know is I can will it to others I deem fit to carry on the torch of symbol of peace and after all that has happened I believe you to be that succesor." All-Might looks at the boy who is awestruck with the proposition.

"All-Might I would have to think about this. Could I give my answer when we get to the training camp?" The boy asked.

"Of course young Midoriya it isn't a matter I would want to force you into." With that they departed getting ready to head to the camp.

6 hours later

The bus had stopped in the middle of the road. "From here you shall be finding your way to the camp last one there has to take the extra lessons with Kaminari and Ashido." Aizawa said as the kids got off the bus and their sensei drove the rest of the way to the camp.

"That fucking teacher this is supposed to be a training camp but the lazy fuck ditches us beside a forest and drives away." Midoriya said which shocked everyone. He then gains a black aura and black irises with white pupils. He then jumps into the forest and charges towards the camp. With stone golems getting in his straight forward path he uses his purple energy blades (called starlight blade) to slice the golems apart. When he arrived Aizawa had just been there for 10 minutes. "Well congratulations Midoriya you are the first to arrive as a reward you can do whatever you want." Aizawa said as he began to relax.

"Well about 5 minutes ago I had thought about fighting you but now I think I'll just go talk to someone." Izuku said before looking for All-Might. It took 20 minutes but he found the hero in his skeletal form.
"All-Might I have decided my answer." Izuku said just loud enough for the man to hear.

"What is it young Midoriya?" The hero looked hopeful as he hadn't had to go find the boy to get the answer.
"I have decided to accept the offer." Izuku said with a slight grin on his face.

All-Might was ecstatic he had finally found his successor the hero who would continue to be a symbol of peace. "Well I will begin the transfering process now." He plucks a hair from his head and hands it to the boy. "Here. Eat this." Izuku looked at the hero with a look of surprise.
"W-what?" The boy asked. "For me to transfer the quirk the recipient must ingest some of my D.N.A." All-Might explained. The boy realizing this to be the truth ingested the hair. "Now young Midoriya at your current level I believe you will be able to use 50% of the power of One for All. If you work hard you'll exceed that limit fairly quickly based on our training sessions." All-Might finishes. "Now the rest of your class should be showing up shortly so you should go for the next part of the camp." He says dismissing the boy who immediatly smiles.

A few days have now passed during the training camp and Midoriya has managed to perfect his shockwaves to the point where their drawback is no longer a problem. He has yet to figure out the Starlight blades drawback which was weird to him. His negative energy quirk still had many limits as he has seemingly found his limit was either 4 discharges of electricity, a 5 minute eclipse volt or 10 Black Novas. One for All though he hadn't trained yet as he wanted to wait for All-Might to train that quirk. Tonight was the last night before they would head back to U.A and would be able to enjoy the rest of their vacation how they wanted. The class had decided a test of courage was a great idea since Aizawa had said they could do anything tonight. The girls were arguing about who would go with Izuku as all the boys except Bakugou and Todoroki were jealous. In the end it had been decided that each girl would go with Izuku throughout the night. By the end Izuku had only to go through with Uraraka, Momo and Jirou. As Midoriya had come back from being with Hagakure, Momo had run up hugged his arm and said "My turn." She smiled at Izuku who smiled while blushing due to her breasts being squished against his arm. Uraraka saw this and pouted. "That's not fair." She said before waiting once again for Midoriya to return.

While with Momo they had gotten aytacked by a villian who started putting gas on the ground which immediatly started causing Izuku to lose feeling in his body he quickly used shockwaves to push the gas canisters away and force an air pressure switch to move the gas away from the area. "Momo run back and get the others I'll hold off this villian." The young hero finished as he activated his Starlight blades on his hands and elbows as he managed to train himself to be able to summon more than 2 blades at a time. "Where are you, you coward?!" He said trying to find the villian who had slipped away during the gas attack. He heard a scream of the little boy who had been at the camp due to his adoptive family after his parents demise. "FUCK!" Izuku yelled as he dismissed his blades to activate the lightning speed he has managed to perfect as if second nature and was at the area he heard the scream. He saw the young boy being scared of the man slowly walking towards him. Izuku heard the last of his statement to the kid. "... you'll die to my hands just like your damn parents. Think of it as payback for what they did to my eye." Izuku knew the heroes who did it and realized he was about to fight the villian muscular. He charged in and used a shockwave to push the villian into the mountain wall. "You stay away from the kid!" Izuku says.

"Isn't this my lucky day first I found a way to get revenge for my eye and now I find one of our targets. Shigaraki better pay me well for this." Muscular said. He then activated his muscle expansion quirk. "Don't make this harder than it nee...." before he could finish Izuku was on his back using his Starlight blades to stab the villian in the back. The villia agitated by the attempt activated his quirk more and used his expansion to wrap around the blades currently in his back. "Great attempt. But overall you'll have to try harder to damage me. Izuku trapped to the guys back due to his hand blades being trapped meant he couldn't just dismiss them as his jands were also caught. He had to think, he knew he could use negative energy attacks but it would drain him faster when he had his blades out. He also figured that the villian would take the first oppourtunity to attack him when he dismissed his blades. He then knew what he had to do. He dismissed the blades and like he predicted the villian lowered his quirk to grab Izuku but he had prepared to use his speed to get away but before he activated it the villian had grabbed him. Shocked Izuku panicked he re-activated his blades and this time the blades from his elbow and hands fused into one huge blade that kind of had the curved blade of a scythe but it was his arm from the elbow down. He began slicing the hand that was holding him. He saw muscles torn apart and sliced into ribbons. The villian began screaming in pain but Izuku didn't stop but gained a sadistic grin as he continued slashing until all of a sudden the arm was gone. The villian Muscular had passed out from pain and blood loss at the loss of an arm. Izuku snapped back realizing what he had just done. He grabbed Kouta and began running to where the class would be.

When he got there everyone had been waiting and he saw that they had captured many villians. But none of any heavy importance. Kouta looked at Midoriya with a scared but hopeful look. "T-thank you for saving me." The little boy says. Midoriya is about to respond as a black mist surrounds him and he is teleported.