Chapter 20

Authors notes: i've decided this final be the final chapter and i will take requests about what to write next as i feel this fanfic is at the logical conclusion with one more epic battle. So without further ado

The day began with Izuku looking at the news where a massive destruction event had occurred. From the birds eye view of the helicopter it was a message that read "The pillar and the symbol and the forgotten one. Where it began. 9pm" Izuku looked confused thinking where did this all begin and then he realized the U.S.J.
Toga, Jirou and Uraraka went with Izuku. When they arrived they saw Tomura, Izuku knew that Tomura was the forgotten one so they were waiting for All-Might. Then he arrived with a few pros. "What is the meaning of this Izuku and Tomura?" All-Might asked. Tomura laughed "Shouldn't we end the fight between us three the three main players. The previous One for All user, the former All for One inheritor until he the current One for All and All for One holder." Izuku knew Tomura had been in line to be the next All for One. He looked worried but looked to All-Might. "Fine but just us three all others must leave." Izuku agreed with this and all the pros and Jirou, Toga and Uraraka left.

The Final Fight

The Pillar Of Chaos, Symbol of Peace and The Forgotten Successor. Izuku smiled knowing this was life or death and he was determined to be the last one standing. He used his lightning speed to attack his biggest threat in All-Might, All-Might saw this coming as it was how he started all his fights. All-Might had trained for this fight by rewatcging the sports festival and U.S.J attack and knew what Midoriya would do before he did it. Tomura used this to his advantage as he stood back waiting for the two to tire so he could sweep in and kill them both. As the fight continued Izuku began getting tired he decided he had to end All-Might now. He activated all of his quirks at once becoming invisible super fast strong using the shockwaves to propel him into the air and activated his blades. "OMEGA BLASTER SLICING TORNADO!!" He came down twirling as he released the invisibility of his shadow dance and hit All-Might with all his power and the hero managed to survive the damage. Izuku lay at the heroes feet exhausted from the attack All-Might kicked him in the gut and Izuku nearly passed out. Just then All-Might's time limit became apparent as he turned into the skeletal form. Izuku took this oppourtunity and released the shadow dance from the weapon on his back that he concealed at all times during fights and brandished a massive katana which looked similar to the one Stain used but was far more serrated. Izuku charged the skeletal form of his former mentor and idol and sliced into the man. If there had been anyone there watching the fight they would be destroyed as the symbol of peace's head and body were cut in half. Izuku went pale as he realized now how far he had fallen from the 6 months of torture he turned to Tomura who looked surprised. "I never thought you had it in you to kill him but he did enough for me to win this fight. Izuku prepared to kill one last time against Tomura. He charged and Tomura managed to dodge it and grab Izuku's left arm it began disintergrating Izuku knowing what would happen cut his arm off and screamed. "I AM FUCKING DONE WITH THIS!!" He began glowing black and his pupils turned white as his irises turned black. "SECRET TECHNIQUE NEGATIVE SLASHER!" Izuku charged and began slicing multiple black energy waves at Tomura and hit each one and then stabbed Tomura in the chest "BLACK FLAME IGNITION!!" A plume of black flame erupted from the wounds of Tomura who only grabbed Izuku's face and said "I at least brought you with me." With that Tomura died and everyone reentered to see a body of All-Might Tomura a crisp and Izuku disintergrating. The girls all ran to Izuku crying but they couldn't do anything as he turned to dust right before they got to him.

This is how the one for all and all for one chain of quirk ended.

Authors notes 2.0: i have begun writing another fanfic for those who are interested.