Tony...don't

Sarah shook, rubbing her hands together nervously. Bucky slid his hand between hers and entwined their fingers.

"I'm worried," Sarah whispered.

"I know. But don't worry, we'll be fine," Bucky reassured her, putting a strand of loose hair behind her ear.

Sarah groaned, "This is Tony we're talking about! I've lived with him for years. He's stubborn, suspicious, and doesn't listen well. I'm just scared of bringing you to the tower, it'll make things worse."

"Hey, hey, hey!" Bucky said in a soft voice, holding her face in his hands, "We'll get through this."

Steve suddenly yelled from the front seat, "No smooching my sister!"

Sarah giggled, "Really Steve? Smooching?"

Sarah and Bucky chuckled as they pulled up to the Avengers/Stark Tower. They all got out of the small rented car and Sarah entered her code to get them in.

"Would you like me to tell Mr. Stark about your arrival ma'am?" Friday asked.

"No, thank y-y-you Friday. I have a surprise for my b-b-brother," Sarah stuttered out.

As the elevator doors opened Sarah called out, "I'm home!"

Tony came around the corner, "Oh good you're b..." He paused as he finally noticed who was standing in his home.

His face twisted with rage as his hand and arm armor flew onto his hand, pointing the repulsor right at Bucky.

Sarah quickly stepped in front of him a stubborn look on her face.

"Tony...don't. Just don't," she spoke softly.

"What are they doing in my house!?" Tony growled, minutely lowering his weapon.

"They are here in peace, Tony. They have come to apologize and make peace. Things have changed and you can no longer fight over a small misunderstanding," Sarah said slowly, hoping to calm her adopted brother.

"Small misunderstanding!? He killed Mom and Dad!" Tony shrieked his emotions making him twitch causing the mechanism on his gauntlet to fire.

Sarah tensed as she prepared for impact, the others in the room yelling out. Tony watched in slow motion as the beam hit his little sister in the abdomen, killing her instantly.

The End

(I'm just kidding)

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

Sarah woke in the hospital, drowsy. I twisted to look around the room ignoring the pain flaring through my abdomen She looked to see Bucky on one side of her, asleep. She looked past him to find Tony sitting in a chair in the corner of the room, sobbing into his hands.

"Tony," she croaked. 

He shot up instantly, cheeks stained with tears. He shot over to her side, kneeling by her bed. He took her hand, holding it to his forehead.

"I'm so so sorry. So so sorry," he hiccuped.

"It's okay you big crybaby," she smiled as she ran her fingers lightly through her hair.

Steve and Sam suddenly come in and smiled at Sarah's woken state. Steve rushed over and kneeled down next to Tony.

Sarah smiled fondly at them, "Finally I have both my big brother's together."

She watched as they looked at each other before smiling slightly at each other. Steve and Tony stood up and hugged each other tightly.

They then looked back at Sarah, "For you, little sis." 

Sarah felt a shift next to her as she turned to look at Bucky softly snoring next to her. Sarah smiled.

Finally, she had her family back.

(Sorry it took so long to get this out but thank you all for your support with the first book. I love you all and I love all your comments.)