Chapter 1 the fights

Once upon a time there was a girl name Tara and she had a younger brother named Clayton. She got married at the age of 22 to a boy named drew,he drank,and abused Clayton,he could never learn to like nor love him. So Drew and Tara fought with each other a lot. But drew crossed the line one day. Tara came home from work earlier than usual,she opened the door and herd crying,and shouting,coming from upstairs,Tara threw her purse down on the floor and walked up the stairs she opened Clayton's door and saw him crying,and drew was saying mean words to him Clayton had bruises on his arms. "What did u do this time Drew?!" Tara yelled at Drew. Drew pushed Tara aside,and walked to the kitchen. Tara followed  him to the kitchen, Clayton walked down the stairs frearfully,Because when Drew and Tara started fight there was no stopping them. "Mommy,daddy I'm really sorry,please don't fight," Clayton said,but of course They couldn't hear him because they had started fighting. "Well u don't have to lose your temper!" "Shut up!" "No! I won't because I won't let u do that!" Tara yelled at drew fircefully, and drew had yelled at her in anger. "I DONT LOVE HIM NOR WILL I EVER!" Drew roared. "What ever!"
Tara shot back,then she make the worst choice ever... "I don't think we can do this any more,I think we need space." Tara said then walked out of the kitchen and said to Clayton, "get in the car." Clayton went out to the car Tara packed up and left the house. "Mommy, why isn't daddy coming with us?" Clayton said sadly. "We need some time apart sweetie," Tara said and rubbed the side of Clayton's cheek and started the car,And left.

Hi! This is the author! I hoped my liked my story so far!
;P