Chapter 2 New york,New boyfriend,New foe

Tara, Was unpacking her,and Clayton's stuff. It had been 17 weeks since she left Drew. Clayton and Tara both loved Drew but he had no more love in his heart for two. She looked out side of her window,she saw the trade center,and central park. Then realised, it was Clayton's 8th birthday! Then she thought, I will take him shopping for birth day presents,how could I forget about his birth day?

-------------------In Albany,New York

Tara took Clayton to toys-r-us and he didn't get anything. She took him to Rolly's  Toys,still nothing, Then she asked Clayton. "What do u want for your birth day?"

.....

"I want daddy,back,or maybe a new daddy.."

Tara was shocked she thought he would never want to see him again, "Do u miss him?"
She asked. "Yes I do," He replied sadly. "Look! There! At the new school,that you will be going to when you are older,you are going to make all kinds of new friends," Tara said trying to change the subject.

" Yay! New friends!" He said cheerfully. Then when they were walking Tara saw some thing. A boy she thought she knew.... It was SETH!! Her old high school friend!

BUMP! Seth had bumped into Tara. "Sorry," he said Seth had dark brown hair,blue eyes,and brownish white-ish skin. He was handsome. Then some one new came and her name was,Sinamon, she had long black hair,gray eyes,and bright blood red lips. Tara knew her too she had stole Seth from her... And she wasn't going to let her take him away again!

Hi guys! I just wanted to say THANKS FOR READING AND THANKS FOR The VOTE! It really keeps me going,and you are really Helping me! I have school so I will update randomly. Thanks 4 reading!  :3