-

This needs to be said.

Uh, hello.

This will probably become a rant...

Oh well.

So.

You ever have those moments where all you can do is look at yourself and not see anything good about yourself? Or you haven't really made yourself, so you don't know where the good things start and the bad things end?

If so, then y'aint* alone.

Look at people you look up to. Older friends. Famous singers. Bands. How do you think they got there?

Cause they didn't just wake up and say that they were gonna end up the way they did.

I have multiple (okay this is more like 1-3. And I know they can see this. Hello frens.) friends who can't see any good in them, but barely even know themselves. Because I'm just gonna say this straight/gay out- Feelings are confusing. Unlike Elementary school, where days were either "Good!" or "Bad..." or "Boring!"; I find myself answering the question in a shrug or a meh.

Cause that's the thing.

Feelings suddenly aren't clear. They are a mixture. You suddenly can't look at a person and say "Oh they are ______!" Because here's the cold hard truth. People are changing. They are figuring themselves out.

Oh.

And what's after?

Taxes.

Okay but let's get back to this.

I also have friends who have figured themselves out yet are still depressed. In which I say this :

You worked a lot to make yourself. You didn't just wake up and say "Ohhoho I'm gonna be _____!" now did ya? So be proud and happy! Okay now that isn't very easy to just suddenly be happy. But still. Know a ton of people have your back, and they care for you.

And you know what that is now really out of topic? I hate stereotypes. They make us feel like we have to be a certain way. And there are stereotypes for everything. And I mean everything. From being trans to being cis to being gay to being straight: There are stereotypes.

But guess what? You are beautiful in your own way. You are beautiful by being yourself. And hey, if you don't see it, then trust me: Others do. Keep them in your life. Because I've heard a shit load about things in college, like tuition and stuff. And what the hell is a mortgage?!

Mostly to a couple friends of mine on Discord.

Hope I can make you smile!

:D

*= Your welcome friends