8%

Whatever we are I still remember the way we were~ someone on tumblr prolly

Tw: it's still here at the beginning of every chapter

~~~Brennen's POV~~~

"How come you don't have that much stuff?" I asked Colby. All he had was 2 suit cases of clothes, a blanket, and a pillow, plus a backpack on his back.
He looked at me for a second kind of sad, then he compose himself.
"I guess I just don't really need all that much stuff," Colby said to me.
"So what kind of furniture are you planning on getting in here?" I asked Colby.
"I don't really know yet, I was just gonna buy a mattress tonight and sleep on that." Colby quietly said.
"No you shouldn't do that! W-we could have a s-s-sleepover in my r-room tonight!" It was a long shot but I had hope.
"Sure!!" Colby said immediately, sounding very excited I think.
'Maybe Colby does like me?'
For the next hour me and Colby hung up all of his clothes, talked, laughed, and got to know each other better. I found out that Colby absolutely loves mint ice cream with chocolate chips.
Hates when people send him chainmail, and likes when people give him hugs. After he finished talking I gave him a hug. He hugged back, and I felt like I could melt into him. His sweatshirt was so soft, and he smelled so good. He smelled like cinnamon and oceans, weird combination, but it oddly worked together.
"So what do you wanna do tonight?" I asked Colby. Both of us were sitting on my bed, and I just wanted to cuddle with him, and touch his soft hair and ughhh.
"I don't know, do you wanna watch a movie?" Colby is just so cute.
"Sure, wanna watch IT?" Colby winced when I said that, I guess he doesn't like scary movies.
"U-um.... yeah sure," Colby seemed scared now. I've seen him do abandoned places overnight videos. Maybe he is just afraid of clowns.
"Colby, are you afraid of clowns?" I asked him. He hid his head under a pillow.
"N-no," I could plainly tell Colby was lying. I started laughing.
"Colby, clowns aren't even scary!" I kept laughing for another 5 minutes and Colby threw a pillow at my head.

It's now 3 in the morning and Colby is still terrified from the clown movie.
"Colby, he's not real," I said to him I'm a low voice.
"B-but yeah he is," This was gonna be a realllllyyyy long long shot but I did it anyway. I wrapped my arms around Colby and put my leg over his. He didn't oblige so I laid down, putting his head on my chest. Within minutes his breathing was slower, and he was asleep. I was really comfy, so I decided to go to sleep myself.

483...
Sorry bout the late update I was watching Beauty and the Beast. I like this chapter for two reasons. 1 they're finally getting closer 2 it's not that shit. Soooo...... See y'all later byeeee💿