10%

Closets are for clothes not people~someone on Tumblr prolly

Tw

~~~Brennen POV~~~

As soon as I said that sentence I opened my eyes in shock, why would I say that. Colby literally just went through a moment and all I want to do is take him on a date. He thinks I'm an idiot probably.
"S-sure," he said to me. I jumped up and down and hugged him. I was sooooo happy.
"Where do ya wanna go?" I asked him.
"Wanna go to tender greens? I was searching up places to eat on my drive down here and that sounded pretty good." As soon as he said that I got really excited.
"OMG YESS I LOVE TENDER GREENS!" He kind of jumped when I shouted so I lowered my voice after that. " Be ready in 30 minutes," I told him after my happy session.
Colby walked to his room to get dressed, so I put on some cologne, plugged my phone in, and scrolled through twitter for a half hour.
I heard a knock on my door, Colby walked in and jumped on my bed, laying next to me. I started to cuddle him and I got really comfortable.
"Brennen are we gonna go?" Colby asked.
"In a minute, I'm too comfortable," to which Colby replied with a laugh. I finally got up and took Colby's hand in my own. We started walking downstairs and I grabbed my keys on the way out the door. I opened the truck door for Colby, then proceeded to get in on my own side. I turned on the radio and I started the truck, then we left the house to go on our date.
I saw that Colby's hand was resting on his leg, so I grabbed his hand and held it in my own not looking away from the road only to have a smile creep onto my face.
"Lets go Colby," I said to him as I unbuckled myself. We had pulled into the parking lot and I was hungryyy. It was now 2:43 I had woken up only an hour before.
Colby jumped out of the truck, took my hand and started walking towards the restaurant. I guess he was hungry too.
*************************************

We ordered our food and now we were just sitting at the table not speaking.
"So Colby, ready to go to Suicide Bridge tonight?" I asked him.
"I don't know, I've never been there." Colby replied.
"It's not that bad I think, I've only been there once though."
"At least I'll be there with you," I blushed. Never in the world I would have thought that Colby liked me. I grabbed Colby's hand and I looked into his eyes.
BLEH one of those moment, carry on now
Colby leaned in close to my face and was about to kiss me when the waiter came along with our food. Man, I realllly wanted to kiss him.
*************************************
Guys I'm lazy get over it
*************************************

After we finished eating we started to head back home.
"Pull over," Colby said out of nowhere.
I pulled over and he started kissing me, I put my hands in his hair and started to bring him closer to me. Colby climbed on my lap, and I started kissing along his neck and collarbone. On the first date we were already making out in the car. Colby put his hand up my shirt and I could feel his fingertips running across my chest, softly and smoothly. I started to kiss him again, soft at first, but then it got real passionate. I could feel him rubbing against me, and I loved it. Finally we stopped and he sat back in his seat. His face was all flushed, and he was panting. Colby grabbed my hand, and I started driving again. I can't believe we just did that.

643....
Omg guys things are starting to pick up. Comment, vote, and now I'm going to bed. See y'all later byeee💿