Chapter 2: New Pack In Town

**

Missy Scarlett

Waking up in the morning is not my most favorite thing in the world actually. Today is the day that the Blood Falls pack will be in our territory. Everyone has been gossiping about it since we heard from our Alpha that they accepted the offer to the celebration. For some reason my wolf, Scarlett is acting up. Wanting to ask why, but she had cut off the connection this morning when I pissed her off by saying something that I now wish I could take back.

~Flashback to morning~

"Scar.. Please tell me why your acting up?" I asked Scarlett. Her nickname is Scar though.

"Missy if you ask me again, I'll ignore you tomorrow." Scar warned me as she replied back to me when we first woke up today.

"No! I demand for an answer! You are my wolf! I swear if it is about a mate, I'll reject him! We do NOT need one!" I yelled at Scar through our bond. Feeling a small snap in my head, Scar cut the connection while whimpering upset at me. Sighing to myself, shaking my head. I don't need a mate. I am perfectly fine on my own.

~End of flashback~

Waking up and hopping in the shower, I hear my bedroom door open and my oldest brothers scent, Zeke's' comes flooding into my senses and room. Hopping out of the shower once my morning routine was done, I walked out of my bathroom after opening it. Glaring at my brother, I grab my outfit I thought of last night and headed back into my bathroom. Once I was done putting on all the necessaries, I walked out to see Zeke starting to frown.

I stare at him for a moment and final asked "why are you upset?" Zeke simply replied with an answer I knew was coming, "stop growing." After my question we had a stare off for about ten minutes till our adorable two year old brother, Tony came running into my room through my wide open door. Running straight into my legs, I faked an "oomph" and faked losing my balance. Smiling down at Tony, I didn't see Zeke come over and pick up us both off the ground and made us fall onto my bed.

Laughing with my brothers I was having a fun time till my other older brother came running in and jumping on my bed like he was five years old. Getting annoyed by Josh, I sent all my brothers away. But anyways, when I went down for lunch we all got an announcement; The Bloods Falls pack was arriving every soon. For some reason my whole body shivered... in the good way. Shaking my head, I run back upstairs to finish getting ready and I avoid any contact with my bully pack members and family.

Once I am in my room, I close the door and do what every girl does when she goes to a party. Going to get my makeup bag, straighter, brush, and headed to my vanity. Praying I look good at the end of all of this and that tonight goes okay cause if it doesn't, we lose respect and honor as we look like a weak pack. I sure hope Ashley can keep it in her short skirt tonight.

**

Sorry for the late new chapter. I had drama to deal with and school .-. Well here it is! Enjoy! Vote Like Comment!

*Edited and changed: 6/17/15 and beware it looked longer in my phone when I first did this chapter and I made it a bit longer so it doesn't look pathetic D": *