GENESIS

I'm sorry for any spelling errors...I have checked some but,Knowing me,I've probaby missed out lots...*pats little me on the back* well done..me from 3 years ago...your english was rubbish...

"W-W-W-WHERE am I...Set me FREE", Whimpered the little fallen angel from inside the ominous circus cage,only to hear a rather unexpected reply."Don't worry my dear...if you show signs of at least 70 IQ and unhostile behavior, I will let you out" ,explained a man, covered in shadow..."Is she s-s-secure?", asked a trembling voice from behind the corner and out popped the head of a little girl, she looked a lot younger than me...I didn't intend to hurt her but I couldn't help to notice that she was...human, so delicate.I knew I wasn't human,For I was that fallen angel ,"Not just a monster you are a winged monster",The man laughed, I raised an eyebrow to this rather spiteful comment and looked around my shoulder to see two crippled dark blue wings "Monster?", I asked and he merely ,so carelessly ,so foolishly pulled a mirror in front of my ragged face,"No it can't be...and...HOW DID YOU FIND ME YOU DID THIS TO ME!", I grabbed him by the arm to look into his eyes but what I didn't know was that he came prepared.Enraged,he smashed the mirror on the side of the cage,the shards piercing my and that's how we discovered that I do not feel pain.I was a doll.I jumped back, immediately grabbing my torn face. The mirror shards had carved disgusting holes on my left cheek and,to my eyes,cotton stuffing flew out. "Stuffing instead of blood is it?...How comical the children will love it, now you really look like an old,ragged doll...",the evil circus master continued,only to be comprehended"Don't mock her like that!...Please?", The man slapped the girl and,as she fell on the floor,he said calmly "Don't you speak to me like that...you little brat I am the reason why you're not eating outta bins right now...go and help your so called "sister" prepare the trapeze!", as soon as the girl left he began torturing me,bombarding me with questions about my past and how I ended up on the roof of one of their huts that they called homes...but I truly knew nothing...

-The next evening-

"Psst...hey wake up...",a small voice squeaked"Huh wait what...?"I responded as I woke up,confused,it was that girl "I got you something eat...and to fix yourself...but be quick if he finds out that I'm here he will kill us both.",She warned as she handed me a basket with some leftovers,a roll of thread and a needle.I was thankful as I was starving and broken...The holes were too big to fix with just string so I decided to yank a piece of green fabric of my dress and sew it on,"This shall do...what do I owe you?",I asked her and she replied"No nothing...just your gratitude is enough...My name is Stephanie by the way",she giggled as I gazed at her and smiled.I would tell her my name but I forgot I even had one."I-Ihave to go now... but it was nice meeting you." I smiled "It was nice meeting you too" I said nervously as I handed her back the,now empty,basket and she ran off. I kept having dreams,strange dreams.Someone was calling me.Atleast it helped me remember my name:Nicole.

Anyhow with the knowledge of my name I was let out of my confinement , thus I owed whoever was calling me my freedom.That was sooner or later about to change.The day after I told him my name,the man threw something only a lunatic would call clothing infront of me and smirked,"You can't preform looking like that...wear this...it should fit...",he man snarled.I picked it up and looked at it.There was a cross between a candy dress,a blazer and trousers."Yeah you might want this too",he added as he threw a pair of boots at me."Well what if I don't want to go round cutting myself to bits?",I barked."Shut up you stupid girl",he attacked but paused to inspect my face."Who fixed your face?...It was that little brat,Stephie...wasn't it?!"He shouted."NO!",I needed to protect her so I lied."I stole the supplies...I knew how to get in and out of the cage...Stephanie didn't know...I promise",I looked into his eyes,there was no way I was going to let that tyrant hurt an allie."Is that so...?",The man,like lightning grabbed,pulled and twisted by already crippled wings.I screamed in agony."The only places where you feel pain are your wings...your heart and,of course,the eyes...don't mess with me or I'll rid you of all of them,one by one...until",He moved his mouth to my ear"Until you're simply outta the way",he let go of me.I fell to the ground with a thud,paralized."Play by my rules...and pay off your debth...thats the deal",he giggled.Powerless,I stared back at him.