Chapter 1

The sun was setting as Rudy and Louise walked back from Wonder Warf, Louise snuck out of the house to go on the date so as they got close to the restaurant Louise dragged Rudy to the ally nest to jimmy pestos. "Why are we hiding?" "Cause" "Louise" "just cause" "Louise come on" Rudy taunted. Rudy wasn't going to get fooled he knew that Louise had a reason for hiding "Louise come on you can tell me" "Ugh! Fine! I snuck out so I- We could go on the date! Happy?" Louise hissed, Rudy was more than happy "yes" he answered back before giving her a small peck on the nose. Louise rolled her eyes playfully before gently pushing him away "ok steiblitz here's the deal, meet me here tomorrow ,let's say... how's four a clock for you?" "That's fine" "ok then see you tomorrow Roo" They shared a quick hug before Louise ran across the street. Rudy began to walk back to his own house until he heard something behind him, he turned around to fine nothing. Rudy shrugged it off before putting his hands back into his pocket.

He rode down the street on his statebord he stoped as he arrived at the house, "hey dude!" He shouted as he was inside. He walked over to his friend who was laying on the couch "yea?" "Remember four ears? Well apparently she's gonna meet with her boyfriend tomorrow right next to Pestos" His Friend instantly sat up "oh this is gonna be fun" he smirked