Chapter 8

Rudy didn't pay too much attention in first period his mind wandered off somewhere else,he just stares at his notebook that laid in front of him and picked at the corner of the paper. "Rudolph Stieblitz can you tell me the answer to problem six please?" The teacher's deep voice rang in his ears,Rudy looked up,slightly confused and surprised but he turned his head to face the white board and saw the question. It only took a couple of heartbeats to get the answer, "12" he replied with confidence in his voice, "Very good" , there were some whispers between his classmates as they were shocked that he got the answer right so quickly even tho he wasn't paying attention. The rest of the period he spent on a drawing in his notebook,he didn't know what he was drawing,heck he wasn't even paying attention to it either, but he then herd the bell ring loudly to indicate that class was over he quickly gathers his stuff and saw his drawing, it was Louise.......Rudy let out a sad sigh at the sight of it. It was like an exact replica of her,the rabbit hat that laid on her head,her bright mischievous eyes, the playful smirk, and her midnight black hair that framed her face,and rested behind her shoulders. Rudy shook his head and put it away along with his other stuff and head to his next class.

Thankfully there was a substitute teacher in his next class,the teacher just put in a documentary and sat down to let the students 'watch it' . It was about the founding fathers or something like that he didn't know he wasn't paying attention,he continued on his sketch as the film played in the background.

Rudy dragged himself to the next class because he didn't want to go,he REALLY didn't want to go. But he forced himself to go and sat down in his seat waiting in anxiety,his mind raced with worries on what might happen,He then remembered last Friday in dread, he shook his head once more slightly,trying to focus on something else. The bell then rung,class was starting, Rudy then let out a sigh of relief,there was an empty seat next to him. Five minutes into class someone busted into class,Rudy looked up and saw Louise,her pink hat was crooked making the ears on top tilt,her hair was kind of messy,she was panting as if she ran around the whole school,she was gripping the outline of the door as she caught her breath,and had a bruise on cheek,near her chin. "Louise your late!" Louise rolled her eyes "I'm so sorry my teacher wasn't paying attention to the time and I had to run as fast as I could to get here!" She said in fake sympathy looking at the teacher with big eyes, "go take a seat Louise" but the only seat that was open was right next to Rudy,well they were partners. Rudy watched as Louise dragged herself to the seat and sat down heavily, "hey" she whispered not bothering to make eye contact, "hey......so how'd you get that bruise?" He asked,sounding dead. "Who wants to know?" Louise hissed with annoyance rising in her after awhile she finally answered his question "Logan. Satisfied!?" "Yea sure satisfied is the word for it"