Chapter 10

Rudy looked out of the window,not paying attention as the teacher resumed on teaching. "Ok students get out your notebook cause we're gonna write down some notes" Rudy then got his notebook out and flipped to the next empty sheet of paper but he accidentally flipped to the one with his sketch, "wait....what was that?" Rudy quickly turned to the next page as he heard Louise ask him what was on the paper. "N-nothing,why are you asking?" "I just thought that a saw........nevermind it was just me I guess" Louise stated as she reached down to grab her notebook out of her backpack, the rest of the period Rudy jotted down notes as Louise scribbled on her paper,pretending to write actual information. Awkward tension was strong between the both of them as they awkwardly looked away from eachother,Rudy groaned as he checked his watch,thirty minutes left of class oh come on already!. "Ok class now I want you and your partner to share the information you guys wrote down" the teacher instructed. Rudy uncomfortably shifted himself so he could face Louise who was staring at her paper of scribbles,out of nowhere she flipped to the next page and stole his notebook, "hey!" Rudy barely choked out "hey,finders keepers losers weepers" Louise stated simply as she copied down his notes,Rudy let out a sigh of defeat and looked out the window,waiting for her to finish. About five minutes later Louise asked "I'm done but why is there a drawing of me in here?" Rudy's face flushed and quickly took back his notebook. Louise looked at him with a confused expression before it turned back into a smirk,obviously satisfied with his response . "M-mind your own business..." Rudy whispers in embarrassment as he buryed his face into his hands.He could hear soft chuckling next to him,he quickly checked his watch, fifteen minutes left. He then felt a soft hand on his own,he slowly lifted his head up to see Louise looking at him with a rueful smile,and he just looked at her with a small frown. He gently lifted his hand from underneath hers and placed it on top,leading their hands onto the Table .He looked at it with dull eyes as he gingerly rubbed his thumb across her smooth skin,a small smile tugged at the corner of his mouth. He then slowly removed his hand and looked out the window once more.

Rudy waited for the last bell to ring. But would be awhile before it would happen. He took out his inhaler and took a quick puff from it. The teacher fell asleep and the class was going crazy,Rudy was surprised that the Teacher could still be asleep under all the camostion. But some how he managed to do just that. In corner of his eye,Rudy could see Chloe sitting Cooley on a desk while a few boys crowded around her,flipping her dark ginger hair in the air. Rudy rolled his eyes in annoyance as got ready to ditch the place,he placed his belongings back into his backpack. Just as he was going to reach for his last notebook,a hand slammed down on it. A strong scent of shampoo filled his nose and he looked up to see Chloe staring down at him,with a smirk on her face. "Hey there cutie bear,what's up?" She asked in a high voice while slightly swaying her hips. She leaned down,and was now face to face with him. Her elbows her resting on his desk and her chin was on her hands. Rudy looked back at her with pure confusion as she placed a finger under his chin and lifted up his head. "You look sad," Chloe started in a baby voice before going back to normal, "I can make you happy!" Rudy's face heated up a bit and he looked away,yet his head was still in her grasp. She then placed a piece of paper on his desk before continuing, "As long as you do my essay, I can cheer you up!" Deep down inside Rudy knew this wasn't a good idea,he felt extremely uncomfortable. It was just like Fourth grade all over again but dirtier,They were now in tenth grade,Rudy has heard rumors all around the school that Chloe has slept with many of her classmates (Even Teachers) in order to get away from homework and 'Pleasing' heartsick fools who would do anything for someone they love. Even though she was currently dating Kevin Ishihara, it didn't stop her,she just kept on going. Rudy couldn't stand her anymore,he was ready to get up and leave but she pushed him back down. "Oh come on cutesy!" She pleaded and Rudy cringed at the new nickname, "Just think about the fun You'll have!".

Rudy rolled his eyes and got up,he opened the door of the classroom and calmly walked out. He pulled up his hoodie which casted a shadow across his face,Rudy then placed his hands in his pocket and was heading to the nearest exit. He heard the pitter patter of high heels running behind him,and he soon felt small arms wrap around one of his own. "Rudy! You forgot my essay!" Chloe whined and looked up at Rudy with big green eyes,who quickly released her grip on him and slipped his hand back into his pocket. "Chloe I'm not doing your essay" Rudy stated calmly while trying to ignore her. Before he knew it,he was being pushed against the dark blue lockers,his backpack was crushed underneath his weight,along with Chloe's who pressed herself on him. "Oh Roo" she taunted. Rudy's eyes widen as Chloe used the nickname that Louise called him,He gathered up enough courage and strength to push her off of him,while anger was brewing on the inside.He shot her a look of disbelief,disgust and anger. Just as he began to walk away,Chloe grabbed his his sleeve,and with a quick sharp move she pulled him down and Rudy crashed onto the hallway floor. His head bumped against the metal lockers and be let out a small hiss of pain while rubbing the back of his head. Chloe then crawled down to his level and sat in his lap, "Get off of me please!" He growled softly,trying to contain his temper but she didn't budge. "Roo I know you want this,you've always wanted my attention since fourth grade" Chloe cooed. Rudy was now officially pissed,he finally had enough of Chloe,She was using the name that Louise called him,and she was bringing up the Valentine's Day that happened nearly six years ago. He harshly pushed her off and stood up quickly. "Are you kidding me? Louise told me you didn't even care about the card or weeds!" Rudy growled. "And don't act like you care now! Because I know your tricks and they won't work on me any longer!" He paused for a moment to use his inhaler, "You don't have any right to call me 'Roo'" Rudy ignored the protests that came from Chloe as he stepped out the door,the sunlight bathed him and a cool breeze calmed him down.