Chapter 11

Louise sighed at the teacher's boring voice gave instructions to the class as she raked her pencil along the smooth surface of the notebook paper. Every so often she would bare side glances at Rudy to see what he was up to, but every time she did, he looked sad or unfocused and Louise knew it was all her fault. She felt strange,this was not a feeling she felt very often,and she didn't like it at all. She felt that Rudy was hiding something,earlier when he was flipping to a brand new page in his notebook,Louise managed to see that there was a drawing. But not just any drawing,it happens to be a drawing of her. Her stomach felt uneasy and she fought back the happy feelings as they increased. She asked him with a smuged tone and he responded with a flushed expression,trying to ignore the fact that he knew that she knew exactly what it was that she saw. As much as she tried to deny it,It was cute on how flustered he looked whe she asked about it. But now She sat there with her hand under Rudy's as he softly rubbed his thumb over her skin. It calmed her down. It felt relaxing and reassuring,and Louise melted into the touch. But as soon as it started it ended as he removed his hand and looked out the window,a splash of cold air hit her hand for the warmth of his was no longer there.

     Louise had the strong urge to brake something,or to claw someone's eyes out. Anything to satisfy her at the moment. But the urge grew stronger as she saw Chloe pleading Rudy something, Louise growled under her breath. But Rudy politely told her that he wasn't going to do it and headed off to his last class. She satisfyingly smirked at the image of Chloe pouting like a little four year old before she headed off. She checked her watch and noticed that she had a minute left of passing time befor the bell would ring to indicate the start of class. Not felling like dealing with her crappy social Studies teacher,Louise headed outside. She walked towards the small woods behind the school and climbed up a tree,once she found a comfortable branch to lay on,Louise took out her phone put in her earbuds and played music,setting it to shuffle. The first song that came up was Pretending by Alec Benjamin , Louise whispered the lyrics as the song moved her.

In this mascara she can't feel the pain covering her heart with a little paint

While he's pulling out a flask to hide it all away

there's nothing left to say

The song calmed her but it also saddened her as the song kept going. She felt as if this song was speaking to her.

He knows that they're drowning

She hopes that there's still something left

Let go now cause he leaving

God. She hates it when she goes soft,it makes her feel weak and powerless. But this was really getting to her for some odd reason.

But she'd be fine pretending things were alright

Even tho its ending keep it inside

She can feel them bending

All their love is pending so what is she defending?

What is she defending? Louise paused the music. The question raced through her mind. Her reputation. Louise's eyes flew wide open as she gripped her hat in her hands. "Shut up shut up SHUT UP!" She hissed to herself "Stop making a big deal about nothing! You stupid baby!". Pulling down her hat to cover up her eyes,Louise pressed play.

Even when she says she'll open her eyes

All her words are empty when she denies