In a single moment

Hey! So new book! Um I wasn't originally going to write another book but I'm supposed to write a few chapters and read it out loud to my drama class so yea

BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

I slammed my hand down, swiftly turning my blaring alarm off. I let out a loud, exaggerated groan and swung my feet over the side of my bed. I don't get why I had to move to this stupid city! I was moved from all my friends, and I only had a single week to say goodbye. today is my first day at my new school, Vladimir Academy. it's a private school with stuck up kids, the usual school for me. my mom is investigation manager for the FBI so we move a lot. she doesn't go out into the field, she just helps with all the investigation work in the office. we are never in a place long, so my moms work pays for my schooling and I always end up in expensive private schools because it has "better education programs" it's really not what I want to do but whatever.

I walked into the large bathroom, across the hall, and took a quick shower washing my black hair,red and purple thoroughly with my strawberry shampoo. I turned the taps off and stepped out wrapping my body in a towel. I blow dried my hair and quickly straightened it styling my hair so my fringe and floppy bangs look okay,after that I applied some white nod black eyeshadow and eyeliner to my upper and lower eyelids of my electric blue eyes. I ran to my room seeing as I had 10 minutes to get out of the house. I quickly searched through my boxes I haven't unpacked yet and threw some black ripped skinny jeans and an Asking Alexandria Band-Tee on.

I ran down to the kitchen and saw my mom at the table eating toast. I ran up to her "I love you mom, see you after school okay!" She smiled big and laughed " I love you too Iris". with that I smiled and ran swiftly out of the house. Jumping in my red Chevrolet Cruz I shoved the keys into the ignition and turned the car on. I went into google maps on my blue IPhone 5 and searched the school up. my phone started to speak the route to me. I flung my spiked batman bag into the passenger seat and backed up, down the driveway. I gulped down the lump I'm my throat 'Here we go...'

A/N

So ya, short but sweet c: