Prologue : The Notes

JIN P.O.V

After returning from the sea, we were all alone.
We did not keep in touch as if we had planned not to. We merely assumed our existence by the graffiti left on the street, the brightly lit petrol station, and the piano sound from the old building.
This was when the afterimage of that night came alive like a vision.
Taehyung's eyes looked as if they breath fire, the way their eyes watched me as if they had heard something unbelievable.

Namjoon's hand that tried to stop Taehyung, and I who couldn't suppress and threw a punch at Taehyung

Failing to find Taehyung who ran out.

I returned to the dorm near the beach and no one was there. Only broken glass cup, blood stains which began to dry up, cookie crumbs brought me back to what had happened a few hours ago. There was a photo, lying on the midst of this. In the photo we stood together smiling while we posed with the sea as our background.

Even today, I just walked past the petrol station.

Namjoon: Oh ! Jin hyung !

Jin: It's been a while !

The day when we meet again will come

The day when we meet again will come. Someday we will smile together just like the photo. The day when I have the courage to face my self entirely will come. However, right now, his very moment is not the right time.

JIN P.O.V END

SOOHEE P.O.V

Areum looks destructed all day. When I call her she doesn't even bother to look at me. Something is bothering her.
She is like that all day. When ever her phones makes a sound you can see her face lightening up a little but slowly fades away again. It's like she is  expecting something but that "something" aint coming.
It's late evening now and outside it's starting to get dark. We both are sitting by the fireplace in our living room. Our parents are working till late tonight, so I have to take care of my little sister.
My heart breaks seeing her like this. She seems heart broken and terrified.

SooHee: Areum do you wanna talk to me ? I wanna help you..

No response. She is just by the window looking outside.
Soft music Is playing on the background and rain drops start to hit the window. Areum snuggle her self with the blanket on the couch.
Thunders can be heard from outside. She is scared of thunders. She tries to calm her self by shutting her eyes and hug her self.

SOOHEE P.O.V END

JIN P.O.V

Even today, the damp wind blows like that day.  And the next moment, the mobile phone rang like a warning. The photos I hung on the mirror began to shake. I see Hoseok's name on the screen.

JIN P.O.V END

SOOHEE P.O.V

The wind blows making some tree branches hit our window.
A sound comes from Areums phone. She immediately grabs her phone and starts reading the message she received. Her eyes darken. Her face is pale. It's like she just saw a ghost.

SooHee: Areum .. What is it .. ?

She didn't answer me. She threw the blanket off her legs and got up. She put on her shoes and jacket and walked towards the door.

SooHee: Areum ! Areum where are you going !?

I got out of the house yelling at her to come back. She just started running towards the park. I got inside to take my coat and started following her. At some point I lost her and started calling her name hoping she will answer back.
The next moment my phone rang like a warning. My hands are trembling in the thought of something back had happened to my sister.
I see my best friends name EunAh on the screen.

JIN & SOOHEE P.O.V

"Hyung, Jungkook had a car accident"

"Unnie ... Areum got into a car accident.."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

This is the 1st part of the story. Please tell me what you think about it and feel free to tell me your thoughts about this. ♡♡

♡♡♡♡

If you guys like this part please click the star icon (☆) on the left bottom corner and leave a comment and tell me your thought about this mini ff. Don't be afraid to talk to me ♡

♡♡♡

Next part coming really soon~
Please stay tuned ! 

♡♡

Thank you so much for reading, i'll see you guys in the next one~

Denise