Chapter 1 : The Accident

[A/N: Please play the song above ]

°°°°°°°

JIN & SOOHEE P.O.V

At the same time Jin and SooHee received a phone call.

"Hyung, Jungkook had a car accident"

"Unnie ... Areum got into a car accident.."

JIN & SOOHEE P.O.V END

- 30 MINUTES EARLIER

AREUM P.O.V

I left my house and started running  towards the park. The message I received got me feeling scared, it was from an unknown number and it said that my boyfriend is cheating on me and that he is at the park right now with another girl. I wanted to believe that it's not true but something inside me was telling me to go to the park and see what is happening my self.
As I was running towards the park the raindrops where slowly making my clothes and hair wet. I could hear my sister calling my name but I didn't answer back.

I'm sorry SooHee ...

I arrived at the park..
My eyes got teary.. I was all true.
He was sitting at the bench with another girl sitting on his lap and she is holding an umbrella above their heads.
He was kissing her, touching her .. he seems happy .. more happy than he is with me ..

The rain got heavier and I was just watching them from afar. My tears were falling down my cheeks non stop. Then I decided to leave. I didn't wanna go home.. I was just roaming around the streets.

AREUM P.O.V END
JUNGKOOK P.O.V

I was walking around the streets and i was not paying attention what was going on around me. I was feeling lost. I was just thinking about my life.. Everything is different now.. After that day at the beach everything is different.. .. My hyungs and i don't keep in touch anymore .. We had a great time there but at some point things got really tense..
It's been 2 years after that day at the beach. Sometimes I just wish that if we didn't went to the beach that day things might be different now. Now everyone has their own lives and I am here all alone feeling lost..

JUNGKOOK P.O.V END
AREUM P.O.V

My hair and clothes are soaking wet from the rain.
My vision is blurry because of my tears. I'm bumping into some people by accident but i don't really care right now. I am waiting for the green light to light up so that I can cross the road. There are not so many cars on the road. People are running,trying to get to their houses quick because of the rain. I lift my head up and I could see a boy on the other side of the road probably waiting to cross the road too.
The green light, lights up and I make my way towards the other side. Also the boy starts coming towards my way. There are no cars on the road. Suddenly a blinding light and loud horn noise could be heard and a car was coming towards me and the boy who was right now in front of me looking towards the car. He seams lost.

His face .. theirs something familiar about it..

I didn't have time to react and get out of the way. It's like my body and mind didn't care anymore.
Then everything went black.

Seconds before I lost my senses I would hear people screaming.

Person 1 : Somebody call an ambulance !!

Person 2 : Somebody help !!

All I could feel right now was the pain.. this awful pain in my head .. make it stop .. make it stop please..
The blood and the rain that was under my body now have become one.
After that I don't remember anything else.