Alastair

Alastair

I swung my blade, finding its mark on the construct. It countered with a low sweep, which I narrowly jumped over. Slamming the blade down onto the creature as I came back. Swinging my blade repeatedly across it stone exterior. I stop, with my last swipe across its chest and my blade extended in the air to my side. The construct's multiple cuts began to sear and glow, as it crumble into a pile of rubble before me.

Sliding the blade into its sheath on my back, I wiped my brow, as sweat had gathered. Looking around the ruin, multiple piles of construct remains were splattered across the room. Walking forward I saw the reason I had come. Walking up the withered stone stairs two skeletal remains slouched on either side of the pedestal. On top sat a necklace, gold which gave a radiant glow.

Picking it up, I saw the pedestal rise, as I heard a whistling sound to my side. Flipping backwards, I land at the bottom of the steps, in the place were I standing, a circle disc was implanted. It was a bronze coloration with golden inlays, its inside was hollow while the outside had multiple serrated protrusions.

"What the he-" I said before seeing another heading at me from the shadows. I dodged to the side, rolling back to my feet. A figure stood on the steps, leaning over picking up its weapon.

"If you wanted to play intense Frisbee, just ask" I joked nonchalantly. The figure stood motionless.

"Not one for jokes then? OK noted" I continued. The figure launched himself into the air. Pulling its blade from its back it slammed down. I quickly pulled my blade, hoping to counter. The impact of his blade force me down onto a knee, but I pushed him back. Pushing back with full force, my attacker relented. Pushing off it land a few feet away. The blade it held was also ornate, decorated like it sharp ass frisbees. It was curved, and the hilt had multiple colored tassels hanging from it.

Charging, I slashed downward, as the figure dash to the side swing his blase to my left. I put up my arm, hoping my arm guard could take the hit. It clanged, as I swung my blade towards his, knocking it off of my arm. It recoiled slightly before regaining composure. Resting my blade on my shoulder, I spoke once again "Is this amulet really that valuable to you?"

The figure still didn't speak, as it charged again. "Fine we can do this the hard way then" I say as I rush, blade scraping along the grounds.