☹일곱☹

Recap
I have to talk to him about something important

Yoongi POV
I woke up to the smell of breakfast and the sun shining through my window into my eyes.

I got out of my comfortable bed and walking down the stairs in to the kitchen like a zombie I see my little sitting at the table eating his breakfast with the others.

"Would you like some breakfast" Jin asked with a smile I nodded in response sitting next to Jimin "So guys I found out we have a tour" Namjoon said Jimin and tae looking up at him.

"When is it?" Hobi asked Namjoon "in three days" Namjoon said to everybody making them looked shocked "Jimin and tae" joon said getting there attention.

"you guys have to try and act big" he said making Jimin look up at me and I gave a small smile we all finished our breakfast and me and my little went up to my room.

Jimin POV
"I have to ask you something pumpkin" my daddy said getting my full attention "yes daddy" I said with a small smile.

"Would you like to move in their room with daddy?" He asked me and my eyes lit up of course I do daddy "I would love to daddy" I said earning a smile from my teddy bear that's my new nickname for him.

"Okay let's move your stuff into day and get packed for the tour" daddy said looking at me "okay teddy bear" I said running out of the room.

Yoongi POV
'Did he call me teddy bear?' I asked myself giggling at his cuteness I walked in the room and I saw Jimin trying to fit all of his stuffies in his arm so he could only make one run.

"Here pumpkin let daddy help you" I said grabbing the stuffies seeing him blush a little bit I walked to our room put all the stuffies on the bed.

I walked back in help Jimin pack his clothes up in the suit case making it easier for us to bring stuff to the other room we finished putting his stuff in my room now making it out room.

"Now we have to pack for the tour baby" I said getting both of our suit cases out and putting them on the bed "okay but daddy" Jimin said in a innocent tone.

"yes baby" I said "can we watch a movie and cuddle after we are finished" he said with a sweet smile looking up at me holding on to my arm "If we finish this and if it's not to late" I said ceasing my baby's face and earned a determination nod of Jimin.

A hour later

We finished packing and we watched a movie of my baby's choice now it was time for bed "let's go brush our teeth pumpkin so we can go to bed" I said with that Jimin ran happily to the bathroom with his stuffie in one arm.

After we brushed our teeth we went back in the room I laid down on the bed thinking that Jimin was going to lay down to but no he lauded down on the floor.

"Baby what are you doing I said looking down at the floor where he was raising an eyebrow "nothing daddy" Jimin said holding his baby panda stuffie.

"Why are you laying on the floor?" I asked "I just though you would not be comfortable with me in your bed and not want to lay with me" Jimin said playing with the ear on his stuffie.

"I'm want you to lay in the her and I'm very comfortable with you and also pumpkin it's out bed and this is our room" i said with a smile with that Jimin got up and got in our bed.

After awhile Jimin feel asleep in my arms making me fall asleep soon after listening to his soft snores.

The next morning

Jhope POV
For a long time now I've been talking to Wendy but today is the day she is coming over to our house to hang out with me and I also wanted to ask her something.

Note
I hope you enjoyed this chapter keep reading for the next chapter
사랑해 ARMY
715 Words