☹아홉☹

3rd person POV
They where all getting ready to perform and Jimin was trying so hard to hide his little space which he is in big space "Hyung what happens if I go into little space".

"It's okay if anything just turn to me I'll be there" the older said to the younger with a smile "Thank you" Jimin said back "Anything for you" Yoongi said with a smile.

During the meet and greet

Yoongi was sitting next to his little but soon a fan gave Jimin a cute small cat plushie "Oh my it's so cute" Jimin said starting to slip into little space.

The older put a hand gently on the younger thigh letting his little know he was there Jimin looked at him and he nodded letting Yoongi know that it's okay.

After the meet & greet/Show

All the members went out for dinner to celebrate finishing there tour a couple minutes went by and the younger had to go to the bathroom "daddy I have to go to the bathroom" Jimin whispered to his daddy.

"Okay let's go pumpkin" the older whispered back they got up walking to the bathroom Jimin went in and Yoongi waited out side.

"Hey" a girl said that Jimin did not know the voice of he was simply listening to there conversation which lasted for a couple minutes "can I have your number" she said "sure" Yoongi said.

Jimin finally came out the bathroom "why did you tak-" Yoongi said shortly getting cut off by Jimin "lets go" said a little harshly not in little space anymore.

They walked back to the table the older was about to say something to his little but soon getting cut off "chim chim come here" Tae said excitedly painting the place next to him Jimin walking to him sitting down staring at Yoongi with a disappointed gaze.

"Does Jimin seem different to you" Yoongi asked Jungkook he just shrugged "I don't think so" he said looking at his hyung "every since we got back from the bathroom he's not been talking to me" he said to Jungkook.

After dinner heading back to the hotel

Jimin was sitting on there shared bed Yoongi came and set on the bed next to him "pumpkin are you okay" the older said putting both hands on each shoulder Jimin did not say anything.

"Jimin what is our rule" Yoongi said to Jimin earning a sigh from the younger "tell daddy when your dad or mad" he said looking down playing with his thumbs.

"Now what's wrong Jiminie" the older spoke up turning his little to face him "I heard you talking to that girl and she asked you for your number" Yoongi just hugged Jimin he then released his grip on his little.

"She's just a friend pumpkin" he said with a smile "but daddy soon you won't want me anymore" Jimin said small tears feel from his eyes Yoongi rubbed the tears off.

"Baby I'm only yours" he said placing a hand on jimins face leaning in soon enough his lips where touching the younger lips Jimin was shocked at first but kissed back.

'Did daddy just kiss me?' Jimin asked to himself slipping back into little space  they soon pull away both smiling at each other "I'm only your daddy" the younger said "good pumpkin"

Text between Jimin and Tae

Chim Chim🍬: Taetae guess what

Tae bear🐻: Ohhhh what Chim Chim 😮😋

Chim Chim🍬: Daddy...

Tae bear🐻: Yes go on🤔

Chim Chim🍬: And me...

Tae bear🐻: YES? (Almost exploding from excitement)

Chim Chim🍬: Kissed

Tae bear🐻: Really!? You guy did? how was it? (Many more questions)

Chim Chim🍬: Yes and it was great so how are you and kookie hyung doing

Tae bear🐻: Umm I'm not sure he probably does not like me like I do him

Chim Chim🍬: I bet he does just give him time he'll warm up

Tae bear🐻: I hope so

Chim Chim🍬: I got to go I see you tomorrow daddy says I have to go to sleep goodnight

Tae bear🐻:Ok goodnight Chim Chim

End of text

"Baby ready to go to sleep" Yoongi said crawling into bed "yes daddy" Jimin said back also climbing into the bed cuddling up to his daddy.

Next day (they go back home)

"Pumpkin get up we are going home" the older said shaking the younger away "okay" Jimin got up changing into some clothes they packed yesterday so it was easier.

They where on the plane going home "do you want to get some new crayons and coloring books when we get him?" The older said Jimins eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas "yes daddy please" the younger said with a smile putting his arm around Yoongi arm.

After flying back home

Yoongi POV

"Ready to go to the store" I said "yes" my little said running down the stairs we walked out the front door going to the store "you can pick out which one you want pumpkin" I said smiling a Jimin.

Jimin smiled at me we bought the crayons and coloring books  my phone was blowing up with text messages but I was not going to answer because I was with my baby boy.

We go home and me and my little went in our room Jimin went to take a shower so I was ready to check my phone

Message

Unknown: Hey

Yoongi: Hey who is this

Unknown: This is the girl from the restaurant

Note
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
사랑해 ARMY
926 Words