Epilogue

You suddenly paused. You became quiet and you're now just hearing your breathing wondering if you heard what he said correctly, you pulled away. Your eyes widen as you look at Jinyoung. He was still smiling, and you blinked twice, and asked, "What did you just said?"

He held both your hands on his lap tightly, "I'm sorry for not saying it sooner. I love you, Y/N. You, who always stir up my feelings and annoy me to pieces. I love you."

You stared at him for you don't how long until he slowly leaned in, his face getting closer as your heart beat louder. You both closed your eyes as he slowly reached to kiss you. You kissed him back, with a tear escaping from your eyes.

Epilogue:

Night came, and you can't sleep. You were lying on your bed, staring at your phone. Staring at the stolen picture of Jinyoung you use as your wallpaper. He was seated on a bench on the balcony of one of the company offices, reading a book. He looked so serene, and it was too beautiful that you couldn't help but capture it on your phone camera. You took it a while back, back when he was still unreachable to you. And now you can't believe he's yours.

You launched your message app and texted him.

     Y/N: Goodnight. [12:32 AM]

You were about to lock your phone when you heard your message alert just within a few seconds.

     Jinyoung: Why are you still awake? [12:32 AM]

You typed back,

     Y/N: Why are YOU still awake? [12:33 AM]

Jinyoung was grinning when he saw your reply. 'Ah I got caught', he thought.

     Jinyoung: I was about to go to sleep when I got your message. :) [12:33 AM]

You hesitated but sent your thoughts through the message app anyway.

     Y/N: I'm afraid to go to sleep. [12:35 AM]

     Y/N: I might wake up and realize this is all a dream. [12:35 AM]

Your heart clenched at his reply.

     Jinyoung: Don't worry. Tomorrow when you wake up, I promise. I still love you. [12:36 AM]

**

The next day when you arrived at JYP building, you were so nervous, not knowing how to act. Everything looks the same, but at the same time, everything felt different. Is this what it's supposed to be when your love is reciprocated? You haven't even told any of your friends yet. And it's eating at you inside because you have no idea how to break the news to them. Thankfully, you are attending an early class yourself and they won't be coming in until later. You still have time to prepare yourself.

After your early class was over, you walked out of the room to see Jinyoung standing in the hallway. His back leaning on the wall as he perked up when he saw you step out the door. He walked closer to you and flashed a smile.

"Hello, stranger!", he greeted.

You smiled back, the kind of smile that you feel would be the picture of a description of 'smiling from ear to ear'. "What are you doing here?", you asked shyly checking the people around you if they are looking.

He raised his head, a finger on his temples, acting like he was thinking deeply, "I heard my girlfriend attends a very early morning class...", he side-looked at you, grinning confidently, "It makes me want to have breakfast with her. Do you know what she would like to eat?"