» xvii.REAL LIFE

REAL LIFE - DINNER

REAL LIFE - DINNER

The opening night for IT was a success, not only was it the highest grossing film for September but it was also the highest grossing film for horror. Each and everyone of them were proud to be part of the production and because of such achievement, Andy paid a full dinner with the whole cast and production team.

"I'm so stuffed, now I'll have to go on a diet." Alexa poked her stomach while Bill - who was next to her - rolled his eyes and put more champagne in his glass.

"You're as thin as you can be. go eat some more, it's not everyday you get free food." Alexa snatched his glass before he could even take a sip, taking one for herself.

"You also have a glass."

"But this one already has champagne." He made an angry face but broke into laughter when she choked on her drink.

"Your face looks weirder when it's angry." He morphed his face into more bizarre facial expressions then there was a sound of a camera shutter, something they didn't notice - it was from Finn's phone - another thing they didn't notice is that how everyone seemed to stop what they were doing and paid attention to Bill and Alexa.

"I can officially say that our work here is done." Jack whispered to the group, all of them agreeing with him, secretly filming the two couple.

-

"You're staying in Sweden after this, aren't you?" Many members of the staff went home and the only people that were still at the restaurant are Bill, Alexa, Jack, Wyatt and Finn. The two were whispering amongst themselves, careful to not let the prying ears of the children hear them.

"I don't know, maybe someone is keeping me from leaving." He shrugged and stared straight at her eyes. The tension around them wasn't thick but you could still feel it.

"I'm sure that someone would be happy if you'd stay." She tried to hide her smile by looking down at her hands but Bill cupped her face, tilting it upwards to look at him.

"She would be, won't she?" Intertwining both of their hands, a comfortable silence fell and the look of their eyes shows adoration.

"Very much."

"JUST KISS ALREADY" Jack recieved a head slap from Finn, obviously the moment's gone.

"They were about to when you decided to shout you cockblock."

"Don't pay attention to us, please continue." Wyatt dragged the two boys with him out of the room to leave give them their privacy.

-

"This was a fun night, ate great food, drink tasteful drinks, spent it with you, I don't think it could get any better." Bill decided to walk Alexa back into her apartment, none of them were suitable to drive so they called an uber.

"It was tiring but you were there so I guess it was a great day but I think it would be if..." He took a step, the only gap existing between them was their faces which is mere inches apart

"If?" She let her arms snake up his neck, their nose were now touching. If one of them decided to move their lips would surely brush upon one another.

"I give you a goodnight ki-" The door behind them opened revealing her manager looking like she just woke up from a nap.

Alexa immediately pushed herself away from Bill who was staring to feel like the world hated him at this point.

"What are you two doing?" The tone of her voice obviously didn't like what she had seen.

"He just wanted to bring me home safely."

"I get that but what were you doing just then?" She gestured at them

"I, uh we"

"Just giving her a kiss, is that a problem?"

"Yes, especially if you aren't careful. I'm sure you're familiar what happens once the press gets their hands on this kind of scandal."

"Yes I am, I'll just text you later okay?" Bill sighed, there was no way he was going to argue this late at night and with her manager no less.

"Sure thing, night Bill" She entered her home with somber look on her face, not sure whether it was because they got interrupted again or because she'll have a long ass conversation with her manager.

"You're in big trouble Alexa Dean."

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

A/N: do you still love me?
i just think this book is missing a bit of drama but none of you expected this to come.
anyways i made an ig dedicated to my characters and maybe some sneak peeks there it's cheryl_bombs, go foll