» xxxi.REAL LIFE

REAL LIFE — KEEPER

It has been months since Bill and Alexa announced their relationship and things couldn't get any better. Their fans accepted them both and Bill introduced Alexa to his family, accepting her to the family with open arms. That day was crazy for him, trying to make sure they didn't make her feel uncomfortable with their invasive question but thankfully Alexa joined in their craziness.

They moved in five months and decided to not accept any more offers in the meantime so they could have a mini vacation with just the two of them. Today was different because it was the day Bill was going to formally meet Alexa's second family, Cole, Kj and Camilia were going to have dinner in their home.

"Are you sure I don't look overdressed?" Bill fixed his shirt and run his fingers through his hair.

"For the last time, you don't look overdressed. If you're already nervous now, what would happen if you meet my family?" Alexa rolled her eyes although she was just as nervous as him, no one can tell what her three friends are planning to do with him.

"I'm sure your family is a lot less strict than your friends."

"That's true, but you don't have to be so formal about it." Alexa kissed his cheek and held his hand as they went down to fixed the dinner table.

A knock on their door was heard, Alexa was the one who opened it and was greeted with hugs.

"Your place looks nice, I love the furniture." Cole sat down on the couch with Alexa while Camila and Kj dragged Bill to the kitchen.

"You're not doing this to him." Cole raised his arms in surrender.

"I'm not even part of their plan but if you're planning to follow them, you'll be unsuccessful."

"Why?"

"You know how Cam and Kj are."

———

After the interrogation that had happen in the kitchen, all of them are enjoying the food that was cooked by the couple.

"So, you're telling me that Bill cooked this?" Camila took another spoonful of the dish Bill had prepared for the evening.

"I can't take all the credit, Alexa chopped most of the vegetables." She kicked his foot under the table, the three erupted into laughter. The rest of the night was just them playing Pictionary and watching some movies till it was time for them to leave.

"This has been a lovely night. It was nice hanging out with the two of you." Camila hugged her bestfriend and whispered in her ear "He's a keeper, you better be nice to him." Alexa chuckled and closed their door.

Bill was staring at his empty glass on the living room, clearly in deep thought. Alexa took this opportunity to scare him by sneaking up on him.

"What are you thinking about?" Bill nearly dropped the glass of it weren't for his reflex, Alexa jumped on the couch and laid her head on his legs.

"Just what we talked about earlier."

"What did you talk about earlier?"

"Possibilities."

"I don't want to know because it's going to make me love you even more."

"I guess I have to tell you." She let hummed and let him continue.

"They just asked what will I do if you get too busy or what if you fall out of love."

"What did you say?"

"I said that I'll respect your decision to break up but that doesn't mean I won't fight to get you back." She couldn't hold her smile even if she wanted to. He gently pet her hair as she leaned into his touch.

"And I fell again." The two went on talking till they didn't realized the sun had come up. It was one of the perks of a vacation, you can sleep whenever you want.

→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

A/N: last chapter is the epilogue