41 | patrick verona

imagine ; when patrick starts to hang out with kat more and gets distant from you, after days of not interacting he finally talks to you

"hey," he says with his infamous grin.

"hi, haven't seen you in a while," you tell him with an annoyed tone.

"well i wonder why? you've been ignoring me for the past few days."

"i haven't been ignoring you, you've been hanging out with that kat girl," you lick your lips and cross your arms over your chest, "why are you even hanging around her?"

"just getting to know her a little bit, is there a problem with that?"

you roll your eyes and cluck your tongue. he furrows his eyebrows and frowns.

"i probably sound like a really clingy friend right now, i'm sorry," you apologize and quickly step away from him.

"wait, don't worry too much about kat, after i get my money we can share it and i waste it on some weird shit."

you turn around and give him a look of confusion, "money? please elaborate."

"i'll find it easier to act as if i love her if i don't talk about it."

"whatever it is, it seems like a dick move," you grin "i love it."

he chuckles lightly and shakes his head. "if you're afraid that i'll suddenly forget about you once i'm offically 'dating' kat, it's not gonna happen., don't worry." he pats your shoulder and sends you a quick smile before he leaves you to talk to kat.

"better not freaking fall in love with her," you tell yourself quietly, turning away from the pair.

____

a/n ; i love heath ledger too much