Miracle

Eunji: "E-Eunji."

I managed to get out.

Black f. (Black figure): "What are you doing here?"

He took another step towards me, which made me back up again.

Eunji: "I-I got lost."

Black f.: "Leave!"

I nodded and quickly walked towards the door. But I stopped my tracks while resting one hand on the doorknob. Then I slowly turned my head towards him, who was watching my every move. The fact that he would let me go, made me clam down a bit. He isn't going to do anything. And that's why I wasn't scared anymore. But still, I had to be careful.

Eunji: "D-Do you know how to get out of this forest?"

But he didn't answer. Instead, he just walked away. He went upstairs. While he was walking, the dark fog followed him. Is he ignoring me?

Eunji: "W-Wait!"

I said and followed him quickly.

Eunji: "Where are you going?"

I said while we were walking. He on the other hand just disappeared. Does he want me to leave that badly? But I still continued my way up. When I got to the second floor, a door at the end of the corridor got my attention.

I looked up to see if he was on the third floor. But I couldn't see anything. So, I walked towards the door. Slowly I lifted my hand and held the doorknob. I hope it's open. To my surprise it was. The door opened and revealed something breathtaking. The house was much bigger from the inside, than from the outside. There were plants everywhere. But they weren't any normal plants. They had an extraordinary colour. Most of them were dark, but they had glowing colours in them. Some of them had a gleam of green in them. The room was a bit dark, but it was glowing. Shining. It was beautiful. (Pic up there is the way it should look)

In the middle of the room, there was a fountain. It looked beautiful, the water was also glowing and it's stone was gleaming because of the water. On top of the fountain, there was a diamond. While walking towards the fountain, I noticed that there were butterflies flying around. They looked like the black one, which brought me here. When I reached the fountain, I looked around once again. The plants looked so amazing, that I had the need to touch them. So I did.

The moment my finger touched the plant, I winced in pain. I looked at my finger and saw a cut on it. Blood was coming out from the cut. My eyes moved from my finger to the plant, which seemed to be the way it was. Then I pulled out a handkerchief and slowly dipped it in the water of the fountain. I pulled it back out and put it on the cut. The moment I removed the handkerchief, my eyes winded. My cut was gone. What?

I looked at the fountain and then back at my finger. This water is magical?

"What are you doing here?"

The familliar voice made me jump and turn to its owner. There it was. The black figure, standing at the door, looking at me with its yellow eyes.

Eunji: "I-I w-was just..."

I stuttered and looked around the room before turning my head back to him.

Eunji: "It's beautiful here."

I said with confidence this time. He stared at me for a while, then, he slowly walked away. I quickly followed him, not wanting to lose him this time.

He walked out of the house, not even looking at me.

Eunji: "Where are we going?"

I asked, while walking behind him through the forest. He didn't answer me, just kept on walking. I decided, that it would be the best if I kept my mouth shut. I didn't want him to get angry at me. We were walking and walking. Soon I noticed, that we were out of the creepy forest and back into the beautiful part of the forest. A small smile appeared on my face. Another few minutes passed and he stopped walking. I looked at him and saw, that he was standing in front of the tree, from where I came. He looked at me and then vanished.

Eunji: "WAIT!"

But it was too late. He was already gone.

Eunji: "Thanks."

I muttered. I took a last glance of my surroundings, before walking through the tree. Then I was back, back in the dark forest. Quickly I walked out of there and came back home by the time of the sun going down. I slowly closed the door without making a sound, after I got in.

"Where have you been?"

The voice startled me. It was the doctor of my mom.

Eunji: "I was out."

Doctor: "Please don't get in truble. Your mom is sick, I know. But that isn't a reason for you to do these things."

I sighed and turned towards him.

Eunji: "You are the doctor of my mom, not my dad."

I stated and walked into my room. In my room, I heared the front door open and close again. He is gone now.

Yes, my mom is really sick. We don't know what happened or where this illness came from. It can't me cured. She is now fighting for every single breath. Nobody knows when she will leave us. By us, I mean me. She is the only family I have. I don't have a dad. He ran away. That's what my mom told me. After changing my clothes, I laid down on my bed. Soon I was drifted to sleep.

The sound of people talking, woke me up in the morning. After I got ready, I walked to my mom's room, from where the voice was coming from. Mom's doctor was talking to mom. When they saw me, they both became quiet.

Eunji: "What's wrong?"

Doctor: "Nothing."

I looked at my mom and saw her giving me a weak smile.

Eunji: "I would like to talk to you doctor. Let's let mom rest a bit."

He nodded and followed me out.

Eunji: "Tell me the truth doctor."

I said while I was standing in the living room, not even turning around towards him. He shied.

Doctor: "Well... the situation of your mom got worse. Much worse. She could die any Minute if not a miracle would happen."

What should I do? I turned around and looked at the doctor with teares in my eyes.

Doctor: "I am really sorry. You will be left all alone. ... If ... If you want, you can come with me and live with me and my son."

I need a miracle... I need... I need... Then suddenly my mind clicked. I need that water! Quickly I put on my shoes and left the house in a hurry. The doctor followed me outside.

Doctor: "Where are you going?"

Eunji: "Bringing the miracle."

I said and left.

____________________________________

Part 2!

I hope you guys like it and don't forget to coment!

Bye! Love you! ;D