Was it a good idea to fall for you?

Eunji pov.

Another day with Jungkook. It was awesome. Right now, I was at home making dinner for my mom and me. She would come any moment. Then I finally heard a knock on the door. I opened it with a smile on my face, but that smile soon disappeared when I saw that my mom wasn't alone. There were guards of the king and the king personally was standing there next to my mom. I looked at my mom confused. They made their way into our house and I followed them into the living room.

King: "You must be Eunji, right?"

I just nodded, still not understanding what was going on. My mom didn't say anything. Not at all. I could see fear and guilt in her eyes. What is going on?

King: "Well, my friend, your doctor and your mom told me something really interesting."

He said making me look at my mom, who looked to the ground the moment our eyes met.

Eunji: "What did they tell you?"

King: "They all told me about this water which could cure your mom, who was as good as dead."

What?

King: "And I am quite interested. I would like to see where you got the water?"

No...

King: "Listen. You seem like a smart girl. Make the right decision now."

I looked around, trying to find a way out.

King: "Will you lead me to your friend? After we will get the water, you and your mom can live in the palace. You would live like the kings and queens."

I looked at him and shook my head slowly. He shied.

King: "I really hoped that it wouldn't come to this point."

He gave his men a sign and they grabbed my mom. One of them pulled out a small knife and cut the hand of my mom.

Eunji: "Mom!"

My mom winced in pain. I wanted to go to her, but one of the knights stopped me.

King: "She is still alive ... And she will stay alive, if you will lead me to the fountain. If not, your last family member will die and you will live the rest of your life in prison."

The guard punched my mom in the face and she fell down. My teary eyes wandered from my mom to the king. I was mad, really mad. Now the guard got his sword and was ready to kill my mom. He swung his sword up and then towards my mom who was laying on the ground.

Eunji: "NO! STOP!"

He stopped and gave me a glance before looking at the king, who was looking at me.

Eunji: "I will bring you to him."

He smirked at me before giving the guards a sign to leave my mom alone. Then his eyes landed on me.

King: "It's good that you are cooperative."

I looked at the ground and let a single tear fall down. I'm so sorry Jungkook.

Jungkook pov.

Today was awesome. I was the whole day with Eunji. She is fun. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to see her again. I looked down and smiled while remembering our time together. Then I looked up at the moon again. The stars were reflecting in my eyes, while I was smiling at the moon. Eunji, I think I have fallen for you...

Eunji pov.

The king and his guards stayed at our place at night, to make sure that we wouldn't run away. The next day we started to make our way through the forest. I was walking as slow as I could. What should I do?