It's over

My eyes were closed while I was I was laying there. After a while, I could feel someone stroking my hair.

Jungkook: "I won't leave you."

He said, making me quickly look at him. As I looked at him, I saw him smiling sweetly at me. I hit his chest.

Eunji: "Don't you dare to scare me like that ever again!"

I said making him laugh. Then he slowly got up and looked at the guardian.

Jungkook: "Thanks buddy."

He said as he smiled and stroked the dragon. After Jungkook got back, the dragon jumped and flew away.

Jungkook then turned back to me.

Jungkook: "You said that you love me."

He said while grinning.

Eunji: "I-I just said it to wake you up."

Jungkook: "Liar."

He sang out, while his smile grew.

Eunji: "Hey! Stob it!"

He chuckled and pulled me towards him.

Jungkook: "I love you too."

He said and I could feel his lips on me. I smiled and kissed him back. After we pulled away, we rested our foreheads on each other.

Eunji: "What will happen now."

Jungkook: "Let's bring the forest back to life."

He said and took my hand as we started walking.

Jungkook: "Now look at this."

He said as he let go of my hand and walked a few steps.

The transformed and started with the magic. The dead plants were coming back to life. My eyes winded as I saw how beautiful everything became. After Jungkook was done, he transformed back.

Eunji: "It's beautiful!"

I said as I was looking around, with a smile on my face. But then a thought came into my mind.

Eunji: "What are we going to do with the new king? Isn't he going to try to do the same thing?"

Jungkook: "I have an idea."

Jungkook said, while smiling at me as he took my hand.

New King pov.

Today was my coronation. I will be the new king, since my dad died. As I was on my balcony thinking about what I should do, I heard a loud roar from the clouds. I got scared, when I saw a dragon flying towards me. As I was about to call my guards, I could feel him grab me. Suddenly I couldn't feel any ground under my feet.

King: "LET ME GO!"

I screamed as he flew higher and higher. As some point, he started flying down really fast. I was scared as hell. I thought that his was my end. As he landed, I saw that we were inside of a forest. This forest looked different than any forest I've seen before. The dragon let me go and I fell down. After that, he landed behind me. I turned around and saw two people standing next to the dragon. It was a girl and a boy.

King: "What do you want!?"

Jungkook: "We? We just want to talk to you."

He said and smiled towards the girl. What?...

Gi pov.

I was working in the kitchen as I saw someone walking in. When I saw who entered, my eyes winded and became teary. Quickly I ran towards her and hugged her tight.

Gi: "I missed you my best friend."

E/M (Eunji's Mom): "Me too."

Gi: "How did you get your job back?"

E/M: "The new king."

She said while smiling.

E/M: "He is a good king."

As we were talking, I saw the counsellor walking past us. He had his stuff with him.

Gi: "Where are you going?"

"The new king fired him."

Our boss said walking in.

Gi: "Really?"

Boss: "Really."

The counsellor just scoffed and walked away. I squealed and jumped up and down out of happiness. Everything is perfect now.

Hyuk pov.

The old king died and now we have a new one. I heard that he talked to Eunji and Jungkook. They convinced the new king to not harm Jungkook and his world. I still don't know how they did it, but I am glad that they managed to do so. Right now I was packing my stuff. I am about to leave this kingdom.

Eunji: "Why are you leaving Oppa?"

Hyuk: "There are some things I have to do."

I answered, as I was putting my stuff on the horse.

Eunji: "Will you come back?"

Hyuk: "Yes, I will. Don't get in trouble as long as I'm gone. Got it?"

Eunji nodded and gave me a hug.

Eunji: "I'm going to miss you."

Hyuk: "Me too kiddo."

After we broke the I got on the horse.

Hyuk: "Bye."

Eunji: "Bye!"

After that I started riding away. I have to do this...  

Eunji pov.

I was so happy that we could convince the new king. I guess he's a good king after all. After Hyuk Oppa left, I went to Jungkook. I haven't seen my mom since I left to help Jungkook. So, Jungkook and I will go meet my mom today. I want her to meet Jungkook.

Eunji: "Let's go Jungkook!"

I called him, because he was still upstairs. He came downstairs and took my hand.

Jungkook: "Let's go."

He said, as he gave me a kiss on my cheek. I smiled at him.

When we came in front of my house, I got a bit nervous. I don't know why. Jungkook held my hand tighter, making me feel better. I knocked the door and waited for my mom to open it. When she opened it, she quickly put her hand on her mouth. Her eyes became teary as she looked at both of us. After she removed her hand, I could see her smile sweetly at us. She hugged me tight and also pulled Jungkook into the hug.

If you ever go into a creepy forest and find a creepy house in it. Be careful, who knows what is waiting in there for you.

If everyone says that someone is bad, just because of his/her nature and your heart is telling something else. Then listen to your heart. There is a reason why he/she is like this. If you really like that person, then you will understand that person. It might look hopeless and you might feel lonely, when everyone is against that person except of you. Hold on and keep fighting. If you will make it, then you will know that it was worth the try. FIGHTING!

____________________________________

HEY GUYS!

Looks like this book has also come to an end now. This was the last chapter and I hope you guys liked it. And I'm sorry if this book was a bit short. Anyways, like last time, the part in the end was for you. Yes, YOU!

Never give up. Keep on fighting, no matter how often you fall. Got it? XD

BYE BYE! <3