Non Stop Dreamer {Liam Payne fanfic}

"I dream about her every night without fail...

She's cute, funny, lovable, every thing you'd want your girlfriend to be....

I feel like I know her,

The only problem is, I don't...."

Liam Payne is an ordinary 20 year old with lots of mates. He has in own flat and he likes to sleep a lot for one reason only, he dreams of the same girl every night with out fail and imagines her exactly the same. She makes him happy and they are a couple in his dreams. He feels like he knows her from somewhere but  he can't recall where. It's scaring Liam because that is all he ever dreams about, her. It's becoming a real problem and his friends are noticing it too.

What if dreams do come reality? What if fate makes Liam the happiest man alive? Will his illness interfere with the rest of his life?

***

(A.N) Heyy guys! this is my Liam Payne fanfic and is slightly different to normal because most of it will be Liam's P.O.V until Tia comes into the story unlike most fanfics where it is the girls P.O.V then they meet one of the boys. This was my own idea for a story so please don't steal it. This book will have slow updates but I'll update as quick as I can always.

Just a warning this book will have mature scenes in just like pretty much all my fanfics so if you're not into that then I did warn you, or you could just read and skip the mature scenes.

Thanks for choosing to read this fanfic and I hope you enjoy :) xx

---->