Chapter 10

I woke from the best dream I've ever had to a pair of hands wrapping around my arms and shaking me. Fuck, was I loud again? Damn it, I don't want to open my eyes now.

"Liam, mate we're landing in a minute. You might want to wake up now" Zayn spoke in a soft tone. I opened my eyes, blinking a couple of times as my eyes adjusted to the planes bright lights and I looked over to Zayn.

"We're here already? Wow that was quick" I added. Zayn didn't say anything about me making noises or talking in my sleep so I guess I didn't. Thank God.

"Trust me, it wasn't" He chuckled. I peered over to Niall who was wide awake reading some sort of magazine about golf and eating a bag of crisps. He looked up and smiled at me offering me a crisp that I accepted. He was rambling on about what they were all talking about whilst I was asleep and he was saying how excited he was about travelling around Paris.

I peeked through the gap in our seats to see Louis and Harry snuggled up to each other in the seats behind us asleep. They just look so adorable together, why can't they just be a thing?

"C'mon little love birds. Wake up" Niall teased realizing what I was looking at. He lent round and nudged Harry's knee as that is all he could reach. Harry sat up quickly, sucking in a sharp breath.

"Wha-where-oh" Harry rushed out but then realized it was just us waking him up. His face blushed as he realized that Louis leg was overlapping his and his face snuggled into Harry's shoulder. We stared at them in awe and Harry shied away.

"Shut up" He murmured turning even redder.

"Hey, we didn't even say anything" Zayn laughed and he chuckled.

"We're landing any second, you might want to wake sleepy head over there up" He laughed referring to Louis.

"Hey, Lou. We're landing now, wake up" Harry pressed his ribs lightly and Louis woke up with a yawn and he smiled up at Harry.

"Mm-hmm okay" He replied but never bothered to remove himself from Harry which made Harry smirk. I know deep down they want to be together, they can't deny it. The way they look at each other and act around each other, it's so obvious. I guess they just don't want to be judged by anyone but they know none of us would judge them. Maybe they just feel as if it would ruin their friendship? I don't know but they act as if they're together anyway so what's the difference?

The plane was coming to land now and I could feel the wheels finally planting on the ground after hours of being in the air and rolling down the runway. It was only now that it dawned on me. Oh my God, we are finally in Paris! The place I've wanted to travel to for ages and I'm finally here. You don't realize the change of scenery or atmosphere when you're in the air, it's just clouds, clouds and more clouds so we'll only realize the change when we're out of the plane. I've always loved the thought of all the romance in Paris and the landmarks and famous sculptures here. The Eiffel tower, the lock bridge, everything.

The annoying woman blabbed on about how we should all safely leave the plane and where we should go to get our suitcases, blah blah blah I don't really take any notice, I just got up and followed the lads off the plane.

We retrieved our suitcases and pulled them along with us into the airport. The airport in PARIS! I feel like a little kid going on a school trip, feeling all giddy inside. I can't wait to see the hotel, I bet it looks fantastic, after all it has a pool!

As soon as I stepped into the airport I could sense the change in scenery. I could hear the voices of hundreds of French speakers waiting for planes to go somewhere, maybe the UK even. Their language fascinated me, some words they speak are close to ours, but I was more fascinated in the City itself than their language.