Chapter 15

Tia's P.O.V:

It's the night of the date and I'm shaking with excitement and nervousness. It has been ages since I've been on a proper date and I've been single for quite a while so this feels completely new to me, even though it's not the first time I've been on a date.

I've been wondering most of today 'why did he ask me to go on a date with him?' and 'Why did I even accept the offer?' but then I realized I don't have forever to find the perfect someone. He seems sweet and caring, he's amazingly hot and sexy I swear I drooled a bit when he spoke to me for the first time, he says he already knows me but I have not much idea of who he is, I need to get to know people while i can and lastly, I just need to live a little. If I'm ever going to have a life, and i mean a proper life with a husband and a nice family, I need to at least try. What do I have to lose? I'd also love to get to know him better and I'm not going to take any chances, this is my only one.

I look through my suitcase for something to wear. Luckily there is something that would be suitable to wear on a date and they are super cute. I find my beige skirt and white crop top to wear. It's not over the top at all but nice to go on a date to and it's nice and summery a lot like the weather here. It will have to do, Liam is coming in about half an hour so I don't have time to go shopping. I wouldn't even have a clue where you find the shops anyway, I'm here for work unfortunately, not fun stuff.

I get my clothes on and dry my hair since I've just been in the shower, my hair looking blonder than usual, probably because of all the sun here. It's not like that in England.

I walk over to the mirror and make sure my outfit looks okay. If I was at home I'd pick out something much nicer to wear but obviously I wasn't planning on going on any dates so it'll have to do. It does look quite nice though. While I was in front of the mirror I put some makeup on. Not anything drastic, just a bit of foundation, mascara and eye liner. I don't want to scare him away by looking like a tart or prostitute, not that I ever would make myself look that way of course.

I look great now and he'll be coming any minute. All I can hope is that it doesn't get awkward but I don't think it will considering how much he talked the first time I met him. I never knew someone could ask another on a date so quickly, but to be honest, I really didn't mind. He is gorgeous and I need this. It might make my life a lot less boring and a lot more fun. Who knows, maybe there will be romance on the cards but I can't say that just yet since I think this is the first time we've met even though he says it isn't.

A knock on the door brings me back into the real world and I jump, the noise startling me a little even though it wasn't a loud knock. This is probably him, shit I've got butterflies. Lets just act like I'm not nervous at all and then it will all go more smoothly.

I walk towards the door patting my skirt down and taking a deep breath to compose myself before swiftly opening the door to see...oh my God. He looks absolutely amazing! He's wearing a black shirt with white buttons going all the way down that hugs his torso nicely to see the defined lines of his abs. Over the top of that is a blue blazer and he's wearing black jeans. He has a little bit of stubble on his face and his hair is pushed to the side sexily. I didn't even realize I was staring until he snapped me into reality.

"Heyy. You look absolutely stunning" He compliments me while smiling and I can feel heat rush to my cheeks as I blush. He is so sweet. I think my legs might give way just because of what he said to me. I don't think anyone has ever called me that.

"Thank you Liam. You look amazing as well" I say nervously, smiling widely.

"Are yo ready to go?" He asks me politely.

"Yeah, I just need to get my handbag and my jacket. One sec" I say turning around before turning back again.

"You can come in if you want. I won't be a second but I don't want to leave you stood there" I say, giggling a little at the end.